• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. greenlemonade

Anybody managed to beat KF2 on sui or hoe with gamepad solo?

I've played with the gamepad quite a bit. Keyboard Mouse is obviously superior in every way but the gamepad is in fact FUN. I've beat solo games on Suicidal no problem with it and topped the scoreboard in multiplayer. I will say that Support seems to have a big advantage over the other...
  2. greenlemonade

Teleporting Zeds Are A Game Balance Issue

I like the idea of not allowing ZEDs to teleport past welded doors. The supports "Ammo" perk should be replaced with "Fortify: Doors welded by support receive 50% damage resistance". Basically, make the support choose between Resupplying the team or being able to keep a door alive for twice as...
  3. greenlemonade

How do you think Tripwire can stop the use of perk-leveling maps without resorting to

i love the idea of a whitelist. I suppose it's not a big deal if people cheat to level up. It's not like the game is competitive or anything. It's co op. But I myself would like to level up legitimately but still play on custom maps. The whitelist allows a bit of quality control to take...
  4. greenlemonade

Over a week in - Things we love and things we hate?

They do. I've seen it quite a bit.
  5. greenlemonade

Over a week in - Things we love and things we hate?

Love: Using Off-Perk weapons is viable. Opens up a world of loadouts! ZED time color change. Clot variants (more for other ZEDs please!) The Upgrade system for perks. The Matchmaker and party system. The new Suicidal and HOE. No more ZED bullet sponges! Destructible lighting. More darkness...
  6. greenlemonade

PC Support Shotgun Benefits Do Not Apply to the Medic Shotgun

Well put. I want the Support to get damage bonus with medic gun! Also, Commando should get some sort of bonus with medic rifle. I really wanna see more reason to off-perk. Makes the game much more interesting. :)
  7. greenlemonade

Welding doors is pointless

I feel as if welding isn't worth it. We've got this great mechanic but its been nerfed so much that it's not used. I miss the days of KF1 when a team would coordinate and work together to keep a door welded. It's a hindrance most of the time. I've seen people die because of welded doors.
  8. greenlemonade

Bridges of Druzhina and Coldsteel Update

I see that you have noticed the Axis advantage on these 2 new maps? What about the other 10 or so maps that also favor Axis? :)
  9. greenlemonade

Campaign mode confusion

"Now to the meat. How does one exactly win the Campaign?" Join/Stack the German team...
  10. greenlemonade

NAMBU TYPE 100 Lvl 25 - Makes weapons worse

The level 25 T-100 is the best JP weapon in the game. I am NOT a great player and I just did this with in an all human server: http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/921265785207593623/E0285D91C6621DCEEC3A713A6FA234CB93A9923B/
  11. greenlemonade

Banzai and Boobytrap Dispensory

I guess 1/10 wouldn't be too bad if it was proximity based like the booby traps. But speaking of the booby traps, that unease when entering JP territory is already there when you know the enemy is actually using their booby traps. We just aren't seeing most JP players placing the traps. Maybe...
  12. greenlemonade

RS Distribution of players between squad leaders

The ingame VIOP is great. But players from the same social group cannot use the squad channel simply because they cannot be in the same squad in any systematic manner. If you want to play with some friends or some clanmates and want to use VOIP, then you need to use a 3rd party program. This...
  13. greenlemonade

RS Cannot get Bonzai Charge to work

What the heck is a "toon"? Sounds pretty childish.
  14. greenlemonade

NAMBU TYPE 100 Lvl 25 - Makes weapons worse

Just to chime in, I've been using the level 25 T-100 and I like it a lot. The recoil is non-existent and that slower rate of fire make it perfect for suppression and long range kills. It looks pretty sweet too! If you don't like it, don't use it. It's optional. :)
  15. greenlemonade

RS Distribution of players between squad leaders

First of all, with all due respect: Do you have to talk like that jergul? We're all impressed with your command of the English language but there's no need to try and sound like H.G. Wells all the time. It's actually counter-productive to communication IMO. Now in response, Specifically by...
  16. greenlemonade

Banzai and Boobytrap Dispensory

1/10 JP corpses blowing up is ridiculous. We already see them exploding from suicide grenades occasionally. Now think of how many people die in a game. We often see 400 tickets burned through in 15 minutes. Now think of the guys poor teammates getting blown up from these booby-traps. It...
  17. greenlemonade

NB4 Reset

It's not for "RO2 vets" you hipster. It's for anyone who played before they had to reset the stats due to bugs. How is x2 XP not fitting? It makes up for all the XP they lost from the reset if they even care. Also, many people (myself included) love the shift-zoom and bandages. MANY other...
  18. greenlemonade

AI Programmer new hire on forums?

Dang, there's a whole community of players ready to give him feedback and bug reports on the bots. :)
  19. greenlemonade

RS/HOS guns way too easy to aim and weapons too accurate?

I do wish it was more difficult to pull of a shot while suppressed. I also wish reloading was very slow when suppressed (fine motor skills). However, having the weapons so easy to shoot and less random makes the game more fun and skill based in general. It feels good to pull off a 200m+...
  20. greenlemonade

RO2 Reward for people who played more than 500 hours

+1 I do NOT like the new speedy leveling, but oh well. It's not TW's fault that people complained so much.