• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Faneca

Action Mode (yeah, you know what's coming)

Red Orchestra 2 Goes Super Casual with Action Mode (TGN) - YouTube I just saw Zips video and oh sweet Jesus you can not fanthom on how super mad I am right now. First of all yes I acknowledge that this was made during the free time of TWI workers. This **** has absolutely no place anywhere...
  2. Faneca

Can someone ...

Post the German dialogue lines with an English translation? Im gonna start learning German in a while and would like to use this opportunity to get some vocabulary more directed to millitary. This has been done with the Russian lines so having the German ones would be also helpfull. Thank you :IS2:
  3. Faneca

[How Do I?] Starting up SP map in Realistic mode?

How do I startup a map (using the console, for example, "open TE-FallenFighters") with Realistic mode turned on? Or at the very least, how can I disable the Compass on the lower right side?
  4. Faneca

The SP cutscenes

Am I the only one that absolutly loves them? The End Chapters in particular give me goosebumps. The one by Commissar Jakob Derganov from the Krasyi Oktaybr Factory Millitia is the one I love the most. I just can't imagine the living hell it must have been in Stalingrad, when "the dogs plunge...
  5. Faneca

Is it just me

or people DON'T reload the Maxim 1910 and the Laffete'd MG34 after using up all the ammo?
  6. Faneca

Evolution of warfare and bullet calibers

This has started troubling me and is quite puzzling to me actually. We all know NATO (but most specificly the US) have basicly given a large push for all NATO members to adopt modern assault rifles/carbines firing the 5,56mm NATO round. We all know that both the 5,56mm and 7,62mm NATO rounds...
  7. Faneca

Aw yeah!

Click to see the original announcement on TWI's Official FaceBook Reveal Part 6 on Official KF Steamgroup Quite possibly the weapons featured in the above picture : Support - M1014 Commando - M4 (bleh) Medic - MP5 Demo - M4 (bleh) with M203 grenade launcher Sharpshooter - .44 Magnum...
  8. Faneca

Temporary Stat Booster Mutator?

I would like to make a video showcasing ALL the unlocks for ALL the weapons in RO2 but I am far, faaaar from having things maxed out (my highest leveled weapon so far is the SVT-40 wich is at LVL 21). Anyone can do this mutator? Will give a gorillian dollars to it's maker. Or is there another...
  9. Faneca

[Game] s' Engines' MP capped at 64 players. Why is this?

Why is there preety much every single shooter game that has a multiplayer part is capped at a maximum of 64 players? Games like Red Orchestra series would benefit extremely from a higher player count. MAG has a 256 player multiplayer and it runs on an outdated hardware. Why haven't developers...
  10. Faneca

21min gameplay video I made

...of me playing as a Soviet Squad Leader on Fallen Fighters. Is this video good/not good? Looking for proper feedback from all you RO Vets. At the moment when I was recording I was playing at a semi-good skill level as I've played a lot better before but my Commander had the bright idea to go...
  11. Faneca

100 Slot KF Server

Yep, Netsky has gone and made an even bigger server. According to Bashy (one of the Admins of Netsky) the PC running the server is an Intel i5 with 16GB RAM. At this moment they are hosting a party with LVL 50 Perks, I just played there and recorded a video wich I shall upload latter this week...
  12. Faneca

Eleventh Hour of the Eleventh Day of the Eleventh Month

On this day we remember the greatest soldiers that have ever fought a battle. Let us take a moment of silence in honor of those who fought in the hell that was the Great War. A video that explains well the WWI. True News 10: Soldiers, War and Freedom... - YouTube
  13. Faneca

Level Design Map porting from other engines

I am currently interested in porting some maps from GoldSrc, Sourc, X-Ray and Unreal 1 and 2.5 engines. Any specific ideas on HOW to do this with said engines? It's just that I havent been able to do any actual mapping & modelling for my mod so I wanted to get some more specific mapping...
  14. Faneca

What's next for TripWire?

With the release of RO2, the question of what game TWI will develop next keeps poping up, especialy with the super hype allready formed for KF2. Now here is my 2 cents on this : No Red Orchestra game should be developed for a good 6 years to make HoS age well and become a modern day Ostfront in...
  15. Faneca

Server browser is broken

Basicly, it doesnt filter any servers no matter what filters I use (difficulty, Un-PW'd, etc.) and queries ALL servers in the game. It shows all servers together, wich is bad because I wanna play HoE and finding one by looking down on a list of 630+ servers is way to hard. PS : I have Defense...
  16. Faneca

Server Server browser is broken

Basicly, it doesnt filter any servers no matter what filters I use (difficulty, Un-PW'd, etc.) and queries ALL servers in the game. It shows all servers together, wich is bad because I wanna play HoE and finding one by looking down on a list of 630+ servers is way to hard. PS : I have Defense...
  17. Faneca

3D & Animation Reference images for models

Where can I get good reference images for model making? I've been struggling to find good ones that have enough quality and are at a proper side angle. Where do you guys find your images?
  18. Faneca

TotalBiscuit shows more love to TWI

The Mailbox - 14/09/11 - YouTube
  19. Faneca

[Game] Slavery : The Game (not trolling)

Slavery - The Game Teaser Trailer 2011 [HD] - YouTube Bet ya it will get banned in Germany and Australia.
  20. Faneca

3D & Animation Left and Right handed models

I have noted that there seems to be a problem with having left and right handed view models on Unreal Engine games (noted this on KF). I was told that to have left handed models one would have to literally remake the right handed model into left handed. Now this is a major problem, as in games...