• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Nicholas

Your favorite Bolt action rifle

They're all so wonderfull, but the Lee Enfield is probably the best.
  2. Nicholas

Chevy: 100th Anniversary

My grandfather used to own a Corvette and it was SWEET!
  3. Nicholas

October 21st Update Changelog

Aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwww yeah!
  4. Nicholas

Weapons becoming shinier with use -- Does that make sense?!

You guys are acting like guns are fragile and wear out easily, and also that they are plentiful.... Just because a rifle has a few scratches on it doesn't warrant it being replaced, many of these guns are still around today! Guns are commodities, they don't fall from the sky.
  5. Nicholas

Weapons becoming shinier with use -- Does that make sense?!

If you got new weapons why not new uniforms?
  6. Nicholas

Russians should have a button to start dancing

The man who controls the dance floors.... Controls the battlefield.....
  7. Nicholas

Stop being a tourist.

I'd rather play a realistic battle with a clan once a week than run around like a headless chicken on public games.
  8. Nicholas

A resource for unlocked guns/mods

I have a larger trigger gaurd on my rifle and a black hand grip on my pistol? AWWWWW YEAH!
  9. Nicholas

More historical loadouts for Realism mode

I think around 20/32 players should have bolts, 3 LMG's, 1 sniper, and 8 smg's/semi auto's, the Russians should have access to both stick and drum mags, Germans should have access to SVT's, G41's and C96's should be rare, MKB/AVT/MP40II should not be in.
  10. Nicholas

MK-42B hordes no more?

I have every unrealistic prototype superweapon I see, from MKA to MKB.
  11. Nicholas

Suggestion: Deviation when entering Ironsights

As crazy as it sounds that actually happens to me, it might be a glitch, but it actually makes it slightly more realistic, I'm sure there were more soldiers who aimed slightly off on their first shot than there were MKB's in Stalingrad.
  12. Nicholas

Attach/detach bayonet

When your in a realism match, the commander gives the order, and 20 something guys attach bayonets at the same time, it is EPIC.
  13. Nicholas

Let's do a brainstorm: Historically accurate mode

You shouldn't have to be in a realism unit to play a realism mode. Public matches will never have the same level of teamwork as clan matches, but that doesn't mean everyone should run around with superweapons.
  14. Nicholas

Let's do a brainstorm: Historically accurate mode

This mode would KICK ***.
  15. Nicholas

New Class System, w/Weapon Re-distribution.

In real life the Germans focused more on big unit tactics and long range fighting, hence why they should have bigger squads in game and have much more ammo for the lmg's, but the Russians focused more on small unit tactics and close range fighting, hence why they should have smaller squads and...
  16. Nicholas

[Suggestion]To much STG and AVT

If the Germans all had MKB's irl I wonder who would have won the battle....
  17. Nicholas

Engineers in all maps

+1
  18. Nicholas

PPSH-41 Select Fire (Sem auto) - Realism.

I haven't seen a single drum mag in the game yet, but I have seen dozens of MKB42's and AVT's.
  19. Nicholas

[Suggestion]To much STG and AVT

Putting in super rare weapons will not make it sell millions of copies, the game at its core is about realism and thats what they should focus on. The game actually is pretty accessible and they succeeded in that, but the learning curve has nothing to do with spamming the game with super rare...