• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Tr00per Buzzdee

[Video] German WW2 Footage cinematic

There is a guy on YouTube who has awesome skills for finding great WW2 footage and mixing them together underlined with very nice cinematic music, with focus on the German Army. Having RO2 in mind, here is Stalingrad: ╬ Die Schlacht von Stalingrad ╬ - YouTube Channel(s)...
  2. Tr00per Buzzdee

Attach/detach bayonet

I already miss being able to attach/detach the lovely bayonet :( Not sure if the accuracy of the weapon changes like in DH, but I really liked having to decide if attaching it makes sense (close combat/urban area) or I should stick with a bit more accuracy (open field area). Just having it on...
  3. Tr00per Buzzdee

Class limits not working?

Hello lads! Are the class limits not working? When I join a realism server (filter set to realism, no custom settings) teams looks like this: 4-6 rifleman 6 assault 3 elite rifleman 3 mg 1-2 sniper 3-4 squad leaders ... :( That's not realism. I want to see way more bolt-action infantry :D...
  4. Tr00per Buzzdee

Bad AI makes campaign unplayable

I know that the main focus is on the MP part, but when a game offers an campaign, or any other official gamemode with AI, I expect to see an finished AI. But they are far away from that point :( Again I see them ignoring each other, passing the enemy. As infantry I see them taking my view...
  5. Tr00per Buzzdee

[Error] Kar98k single bullet reloading - wrong count

EDIT: Not the K98 is wrong, the Mosin Nagant, as well as the semi automatic (check last post) Mosin Nagant: Fires one bullet, bolting, now reload. One bullet was ejected via bolting and another one should be ejected when you reload - but its only reloading 1 bullet. Semi automatic: Fires one...
  6. Tr00per Buzzdee

[Error] Hold Breath / Zoom

Just to let you know: When you disable the sprint zoom (game options), it disables the ability to hold your breath in ironsight mode! :( (at least for me) So if someone disables the sprint zoom option, you can't complete the Basic Training of the Campaign where it wants you to do so. Took me...
  7. Tr00per Buzzdee

Ammo Pouches

I looked at all the screenshots and it seems like the ammo pouches on the soldiers are kind of random appearance :-S I saw SMG soldiers with K98 pouches, G41 pouches, sometimes with the right MP pouches... And with the newest screenshots we see riflemen with G41 pouches inside the K98 pouches...