• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

Latest Game Theory Cast (RO2 included)

Enjoy! http://youtu.be/gyEOa5CQa_w
  2. S

Beta won't work

Have you tried running the U3Engine binary for the game?
  3. S

Why so much arguing?

Agreed. In the end, most of us will get it. There is a difference between constructive criticism and attacking the developer.
  4. S

Amazing new screenshots!

Why can't weeee be friends, why can't weee be friends? :D.
  5. S

RO2 Release Date

Woohoo!
  6. S

Small article in RPS about server options.

He's on the FPSAdmin forums too. He's a fool.
  7. S

ROHOS on coming soon list.

Evan Lahti just tweeted that Tripwire will be announcing a release date soon, I'm assuming for HOS?
  8. S

So how many copies of ROHOS is TWI hoping to sell?

I think you'll see around 500k-750k copies sold in the first 3-4 months. :). Who knows.
  9. S

April fool blog?

Good stuff :).
  10. S

Nearly the end of March

I am interested in this as well :).
  11. S

GDC video's (Tanks, destruction, and Beta info).

Honestly, BC2 is one of the worst gameplay designs I've ever seen. It is nothing compared to BF2142/BF2. Having played a stable build of RO: HOS at GDC a few weeks ago, I can say that this will blow BF2/2142 out of the water.
  12. S

New Multiplayer.it Article

Details.. details...
  13. S

Are you releasing before BF3 hits the shelves?.

I disagree. I've played RO2 myself. It plays nothing like FPS out there.
  14. S

[TW]Wilsonam is live on crosshairs now...

The recording has it all :).
  15. S

IGN preview

I said this in another thread, but I don't expect everyone to sift through the posts. I will be going into great detail on Sunday, March 7th regarding RO2: HOS on Crosshairs at 2:00 PM EST. I think you all will like it :)
  16. S

A GDC Update

No, I didn't destroy a tank. I had limited time. I will say everything on the next Crosshairs podcast. It's so much information that it fits best on that.
  17. S

A GDC Update

Just got back to my hotel. I got to play a little more, this time with tanks. Switching positions takes ~2 seconds. With the amount of features for tanks alone, it says 'simulator'. When I played around in the tanks, it felt unique. I mean, BF2 has tanks, but but nothing compared to RO2. I...