• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. ASSAYARO

KF2, so sad.

I've been running a killing server in the past. Killing 2 was released and quit. One of the reasons is that I couldn't feel the classic taste. and It doesn't seem that Perk's advantages are so obvious, Weapons also seem too future-oriented~ The zombies are also so weird. Also, because server...
  2. ASSAYARO

Code How does it make custom perks???

Hello. How to make custom perks??? pls, explain that
  3. ASSAYARO

Help me... "Critical: UStrProperty::ExportTextItem"

PLS, Point out what's wrong? WebAdmin: Unknown Mutator in use: KFARGChat.KFARGChat MenuText: No description configured for property 'BrutePkgName' MenuText: No description configured for property 'SpecPkgName' MenuText: No description configured for property 'JasonPkgName' MenuText: No...
  4. ASSAYARO

Code Help, Which parts?

I would like to modify the BOSS abdominal tentacles Ex, spit power and distance, speed.. etc How do i modify which parts?
  5. ASSAYARO

Server [Loby Error] Anybody help me...!!! pls~

Anybody help me...!!! pls~ It's strange to my server lobby screen Starting the game lobby screen... (look attached) (loby1.jpg) If you click Perk Selection panel .... Nothing shows up. (2.jpg) And Look 3nd Attatched "Unknown error prevented access to steam" window is open. And Get into the...
  6. ASSAYARO

Server [Loby screen] Anybody help me...!!! pls~

Anybody help me...!!! pls~ It's strange to my server lobby screen Starting the game lobby screen... (look attached) :( (loby1.jpg) If you click Perk Selection panel .... Nothing shows up. :mad: (2.jpg) And Look 3nd Attatched "Unknown error prevented access to steam" window is open. And Get into...
  7. ASSAYARO

Server Warning: Missing SpriteEmitter SpriteEmitter KFMod.FlameImpact.SpriteEmitter11

... Game class is 'KFGameType' Missing SpriteEmitter SpriteEmitter KFMod.FlameImpact.SpriteEmitter11 Missing SpriteEmitter SpriteEmitter KFMod.FlameThrowerFlameB.SpriteEmitter2 Missing Class Class ServerPerksV5.DualDeagleAttachment Missing Class Class UnrealEd.TexAlignerBox Missing Class Class...
  8. ASSAYARO

Server seek sb's help...plz

seek sb's help...plz Look at the attached image... During the the game, not see Zombie numbers and Show shops's HUD What's wrong? What do i do?
  9. ASSAYARO

seek sb's help

seek sb's help...plz Look at the attached image... During the the game, not see Zombie numbers and Show shops's HUD What's wrong? What do i do?
  10. ASSAYARO

Code Help me, new class..

I ask of anyone... I want to create a new perk. But ... I have no skills. Anyone Help me about that. I don't know what to do basic code and how to start,:( The new perk is... to provide ammo for another perks. It looks good for the job, Do you think about? Thx for reading my bad English...
  11. ASSAYARO

Server 1027 to 1031, This patch is ridiculous...

First, Understand my bad English.... All Mr. I had to run servers two years ago. 1028 to 1031 patch server is shut down This patch is ridiculous 1. kfmod error. 2. Boss not appear... If you use a Boss-related mutator. 3. Also, can not use some old mutator 4. Save STAT not available ...
  12. ASSAYARO

Warning: Failed to load 'XWeapons'

Warning: Failed to load 'XWeapons': Can't find file for package 'XWeapons' Warning: Failed to load 'Class XWeapons.RocketLauncher': Can't find file for package 'XWeapons' Warning: Failed to load 'XWeapons': Can't find file for package 'XWeapons' Warning: Failed to load 'Class...
  13. ASSAYARO

Code help ... about visual effect

Undestand my bad Eng. When Game player dead ... Could you change the visual effect? I mean Scratched screens.. How to change?
  14. ASSAYARO

Server help me ...pls

Understand my bad english:( When the server is down ... I want to turn on to the server automatically ... In addition, repeated ... How do I do? Let me know if you have the ability... Whether a batch file... Any other program...
  15. ASSAYARO

Code Wondering, in admin command....

Admin command.... "admin giveitem weapon.redeemer all" When give a bullet to user .... How to exclude generade?? I don't want to give to the user's. Because, you know ... Servers are unstable. Stupid things, is to prevent users'. Please teach me how to do that??? Thank you for reading my stupid...
  16. ASSAYARO

If it proposes?

Upgrade Berserker weapons are necessary In my opinion, 1. The knife which is the possibility of throwing 2. Dual Katana What about my suggestion? May I ask you a favor? The possibility to make it is? Seriously, please