• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. dangercake

Server how to compress the files for server redirect?

"To enable redirect for third party custom maps to be able to run on their server, admins needs to install the "cooked server" files in their "\KFGame\CookedPCServer" directory on the dedicated server." im a little confused on this, can anyone walk me through this?
  2. dangercake

Code [Help]Changing BossBattleSong

So I'm trying to the BossBattleSong= in my gametype file from BossBattleSong="KF_Abandon" to another song, but the issue is the song is not playing. I know you can't redirect .ogg files, but is there a way to make it play to everyone's client without them actually having them in the directory Or...
  3. dangercake

Server Odd server crash after this patch

Critical: UObject::ProcessEvent Critical: (CAKEGameType KF-WestLondon-Cake.CAKEGameType, Function KFMod.KFGameType.MatchInProgress.Timer) Critical: AActor::Tick Critical: TickAllActors Critical: ULevel::Tick Critical: (NetMode=1) Critical: TickLevel Critical: UGameEngine::Tick Critical: Level...
  4. dangercake

Code [Help] Turret Crashes

I've been getting alot of these turret crashes.. happens with the IDRPG turret, Doom turrets, and portal turrets Critical: UObject::ProcessEvent Critical: (Sentry KF-Manor.Sentry, Function Doom3KFBeta4.Sentry.Timer) Critical: AActor::Tick Critical: TickAllActors Critical: ULevel::Tick Critical...
  5. dangercake

Squad Endangered's KF Servers

Endangered's KF Servers Info: Basically consists of 4 servers, Two being custom and another two being whitelisted. Been hosting since late 2010 and early 2011. Servers are located In North Texas. Not the biggest servers and certainly not the most popular out there. started playing KF in late...
  6. dangercake

Code A tool better than notepad++?

Is there a tool better than notepad++ and lets me edit 1,000 plus files at once? I have about 1,800 .ucs sadly ):
  7. dangercake

Beta Map KF-Nimu

http://www.sendspace.com/file/6fxdwf
  8. dangercake

Server Some Maps Causing server to get stuck on connecting.

Don't know if anyone is having the same issue, but on certain maps the server just gets stuck on "Connecting".
  9. dangercake

Server Nice KF.ini gets reset

Nice my KF.ini gets reset when i update now :D *sarcastic Happy Face*, just throwing it out there.
  10. dangercake

Server Server Stuck on "Connecting"

ummmm for whatever reason, my server gets stuck on "connecting" since this recent patch.
  11. dangercake

Code [Help] WeldArmorV10

can anyone of you guys figure out how to make the welder from weldarmorV10 weld someone without armor to start with? Since it won't let me weld anyone unless they bought armor and had it damaged in order to weld them. FIRE CLASS: //----------------------------------------------------------- //...
  12. dangercake

Question about perk colors

I've been wondering, what HSL color shades do you use for the Red and Gold in the perk icons? can't really find the perfect shade that matches
  13. dangercake

[Request]Another reserved Slots Mut?

I know there is already Server Ext v110, BUT if your running Max Players like many custom servers this mod screws up the max players. For example it randomly drops the Max slots down for whatever reason. So I am wondering if its possible to make a stand alone mut dedicated to a reserved slots...
  14. dangercake

critical errors with heavily modded servers

I've been running into this issue with many players crashing out. example: History: KBodyGetActor <- BodyGetDoubleRate <- KBuildPartitions <- KWorldStepSafeTime <- KTickLevelKarma <- TickAllActors <- ULevel::Tick <- (NetMode=3) <- TickLevel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- Level KF-Heresy-KFL <-...
  15. dangercake

[Question] Is there a pickup class for the potato?

just wondering if there was a pickup class for that
  16. dangercake

strange crash

History: UObject::ProcessEvent <- (WebServer KF-Crash.WebServer, Function UWeb.WebServer.BeginPlay) <- BeginPlay <- UGameEngine::LoadMap <- LocalMapURL <- UGameEngine::Browse <- ClientTravel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- Level KF-Crash <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop <- FMallocWindows::Free <-...
  17. dangercake

[Help] Remote Perk Database problem

Log: UDP recvfrom error: 10054 Log: 192.168.1.14 timed out after 60 seconds. Everytime that happens a few perk stats get screwed up
  18. dangercake

Server Server Crashes alot on map change

ScriptLog: ProcessServerTravel...
  19. dangercake

Server File goes over 100% and says 0K

a file goes over 100% and says 0K on its size
  20. dangercake

Server Any good webhosts for File redirects

are there any good file hosters out there for KF downloads? I was looking at this one --> http://www.hostgator.com/ suggestions?