• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Redit

Amtanks

As a possible support vehicle why not have the 'amtanks'. Amtracs modified with M8 and Stuart turrets, with LV 75mm, and 37mm guns respectively, plus sometimes flame-throwers. It also means you won't have to build an entirely new vehicle, just modify existing amtrac models. LVT(A)-4 LVT(A)-1...
  2. Redit

Small Weapon Detail Variations

My suggestion is basically that there are certain variations of each other that are randomized on spawn, I got this idea while watching a segment of gameplay footage of the unscoped K98, I also noticed this in Ost however, the Kar98 always has the front sight cover. Iirc the cover was removable...
  3. Redit

Nade-ius

Grenade Radius, in Red Orchestra and it's mods it seemed like you were either so close to the nade that you died or far away enough to survive, there was never really an in between point where you just got injured. I'm wondering if this will be more prevalent in RS or HoS. You would need to be...
  4. Redit

Springfield or Garand

Whats the timescale of the maps? If it includes early battles e.g. Guadalcanal will you include Springfield rifles, used before the Garands had been completely introduced or just stick with Garands?
  5. Redit

Blood

I admit I have not checked if this has been posted about before, but I want to make the suggestion anyway. Blood on this game should be realistic, when you shoot someone, you should not see any blood, unless the bullet has pierced the body or ripped a chunk out of it. Blood on the ground should...
  6. Redit

Battlerecorder

I suggest a Battlerecorder function similar to Battlefield 2, that lets you save a recording of a match and be able to watch it in multiple ways. Making it easier to make machinima/videos as well as being able to show off your 6 kill bayonet streak, or your beard.
  7. Redit

Polar Bear Suit

Bear suit for German snipers in later Stalingrad engagements!
  8. Redit

Tank Explosions and Holes

Everytime a tank in OST was knocked out, it immediately exploded into a burning black wreck. This is stupid. I hope in HoS you will only have the tank explode when it has an actual reason to explode, e.g. the tank actually catches fire or some high explosive ammunition is set off inside the...
  9. Redit

Spider Holes

Another suggestion to give an advantage to the Japanese defending their islands. The Japanese used spider holes to ambush US and CW troops in the Pacific. Just wondering if these could be implemented?
  10. Redit

MG Hiding

Will HoS grant machine gunners the ability to, having set up their machine gun, hide out of sight with only the bipod and barrel of their weapon showing so they may hide from unsuspecting enemies to set up ambushes or to simply take cover from enemies shooting at them. E.g. in a window or behind...
  11. Redit

Japanese Anti Tank Weapons

I was wondering if you will implement suicide lunge grenades for the Japanese for use against tanks and large groups of infantry. "In the final two years of World War Two, the Japanese developed a crude hand-thrown HEAT antitank grenade, and a suicide-weapon HEAT-warhead anti-tank grenade, the...
  12. Redit

StG44 in 1942?

Is this a StG44 or am I being stoopid?