• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. L

Level 5 and 6's playing on Normal?

My issue is that I have nowhere to go for HoE and Suicidal servers. My connection is really slow and unstable, frequently giving me lagspikes nowadays and generally raising my minimum ping by 60 points across the board. To play it I'd now need an optimal team or at least a team full of level 6s...
  2. L

Recoil before shooting

I have a pretty bad internet connection, and this happens pretty much during every zed time. I'll take aim and fire a shotgun precisely at something's upper torso, slomo hits, the animation of firing and pumping the shotty plays, my view is knocked upwards, and then the pellets fire way above...
  3. L

Reset Perks But Not Achievements?

Yes, it will, you can use the alternate method of making a blank .txt titled "ResetStats" and placing it into your killingfloor\System folder to preserve achievements but not perks. I've used both methods a few times each, and the new one seems to work better. Just be sure to delete the file...
  4. L

I dont understand the DLC weapon b1tching

Before, a medic had to get close enough to jam a needle into a very specific location on their spine to heal a player. Now he only has to press alt fire a few times and everyone's getting healed.
  5. L

New User Interface preview

I didn't see any complaining. It's a sad, sad day when nobody can express their opinion or offer suggestions/advice in a reasonable and kind manner. Also the creator just mentioned a few posts ago that he didn't actually implement it, it's just a mock-up.
  6. L

Weapon & Specimen Stats (PDF)

Hmm.. The crossbow either had a reload speed buff, or the sharpshooter reload bonus now applies to it - dunno if you were already looking at the former.
  7. L

Broken hitbox

The siren's head hitbox is smaller than her head itself, iirc. Every other specimen's hitbox is much larger.
  8. L

Killing Floor - Capture The Flag

Now now, Call of Duty is a direct ripoff of Quake, and everyone knows it.
  9. L

When is event gonna end?

Who here doesn't have any of the Portal ARG achievements, and thinks the event should end? Not one or the other, I want to know if there's anyone who meets both of these.
  10. L

Patch 1033 and Secrets

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it stated with the last content update that their changes were enough to add in about as many weapons as they would ever want?
  11. L

Concerning the apparent perk reset feature

Individual resets would be great, and achievements can't hurt. Keeping perk progress over the level 6 requirements seems like a huge no-no. A berserker with 5.5 million damage is going to be able to easily reach 10 million, as he now has faster swing speed, faster move speed, and twice the...
  12. L

What's the worst Killing Floor map?

Definitely mountain pass. Haven't played any new custom maps in a long time so I don't think I can name anything worse than that one. EDIT: thread title suggestion, KF-MountainPass.
  13. L

Has anyone ever had a killing floor based dream?

I remember seeing myself in a top-down perspective once after I played for way too long over a certain week. Didn't have anything but a pistol and AK, made my way through my neighborhood through agility alone (something I lack in real life) and ended up in the streets of London. Across the...
  14. L

My friend got his all perks level 6 by something

Your friend cheated, and he won't reset his perks because he WANTS them to be at 6. Stop playing with him if it bothers you. If it doesn't, oh well. My experience was the opposite. I kept the progress, but lost the achievements. IIRC, some unlocked when I launched the game, and some when I...
  15. L

Your opinion on kiting

Kiting is fun if you have a perk and loadout not suited for it, camping is fun when it's difficult and you barely pull through. Both are absolutely awful if the teams are too good. You can sit and click on a few heads occasionally, or you can spend your time running in circles, occasionally...
  16. L

Community test: Who is more important to the community

Can't decide between public and devs, so I picked both. Modders, developers, and my friends continuing to support Killing Floor are why I play, but seriously, try to convince somebody that a game is worth buying because "my friends and I play it.." and "there are mods!". Pointing out that it's...
  17. L

IJC Whats Next? [New Weapon]

Shhhhhh. I want my Thompson.
  18. L

Alex Quick (creator of KF) playing (chatting) on livestream

That was pretty cool, started watching when they were on HoE MountainPass so I think I missed a little.
  19. L

KF Online w/ "lag"

Listen servers have a lot of problems, my ping will be ~50 in one yet it feels like 200, or hitreg simply doesn't work, etc. Are you joining listen servers made by friends?
  20. L

We've got all this dosh... but what shall we spend it on?

No love for American historical? Mmm, Thompson SMG.