• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Darkwave

stalker changes?

I couldn't see them before but now I can see them coming (And hear them too). Still can't locate their head though, aiming for center mass seems to be the course of action for me nowadays.
  2. Darkwave

Future DLC?

I'll have you know I'm from Argentina, so not speaking english properly is kind of your fault mate.
  3. Darkwave

Future DLC?

Backstabbing microtransactions that make un-skinned weapons inferior? Nah, TWI doesn't do that. (Holy crap your english is bad, it took me 10 minutes to grasp what you were saying.)
  4. Darkwave

Hans melee is a joke

Please get of your high horse, this is a legit complaint. There's no need for a whole lecture on "Hey bro improve your game so you won't die as much! :):):)" And I wholeheartedly agree, Hans' damage needs to be redistributed. I almost got shredded by him on Hard when I was leveling Gunslinger...
  5. Darkwave

Music Recommendations

No one said Chimaira. Really guys? I'm sad. Kudos to the guy that mentioned DevilDriver :D Also suggesting Sybreed, specially their song "Take the Red Pill"
  6. Darkwave

Zed Time Color

I did a KF music video long ago in which I used software color correction. I managed to make Zed time even MORE red. It looked cool :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHrBM2pLMcE
  7. Darkwave

I'd like to know: Whose idea was it to implement Demon Hunter in KF2?

Nu metal begone, we don't need that crap here.
  8. Darkwave

I'd like to know: Whose idea was it to implement Demon Hunter in KF2?

There's a Black Stone Cherry song called "Killing Floor". But you don't see it featured in the game do ya :D?
  9. Darkwave

Berzerker is OP now, so how do you want to fix it?

It was hell, specially when you are the only Scout capping the int.
  10. Darkwave

Yep, you can. Nobody likes 5 spies, or 5 engies, or 5 pyros, or 5 snipers. I remember being in a server once that had 9 spies in the same team.
  11. Darkwave

Everyone's gonna whine about anything. You just can't please people these days. "Zerker is OP, nerf" But it's a PvE game, in which nerfs ruin the experience and usage of a certain class. If it's not a class that's broken, then it's another class capitalizing the after mentioned class strengths...
  12. Darkwave

Teamwork is OP, not the Berserker. He definitely needed the buff as now he can stand in the front lines like a champ and soak up damage while the rest of the team mind their own business. Without a competent Medic the Berserker is just a tasty meal with 200 HP and 25% damage resistance. Did...
  13. Darkwave

35 new Achievs?

One can only wish.
  14. Darkwave

35 new Achievs?

If it's not an update, then it has to be weapon achievements. "Kill X zeds with X weapon while doing X" for example
  15. Darkwave

Playing without music really changes to tone of the game

Guille's theme? And yeah, most people do not comment on any kind of soundtrack unless it's either purely nostalgic or just too damn good. Also, apologies for not adding english subtitles to the video you may have watched. It was mostly directed to my friends.
  16. Darkwave

Playing without music really changes to tone of the game

I love how you are the only guy that commented on "Insect". Let me give you a hand.
  17. Darkwave

Killing Floor 2 GeForce Game Ready Driver Released

I've tried them with a 970 today. Gotta say the game runs much smoother and with less hiccups than before (at least in solo play, where my frames would drop to 45 because reasons.) I've yet to turn gibs (Flex) on and to play a multiplayer match, didn't have the time. Will update if you guys are...
  18. Darkwave

I'm suprised how well this game runs with low video memory

I'm kinda screwed then.
  19. Darkwave

Will more music ever be added?

zYnthetic hear our call, we summon you forth to this thread! And yes, it definitely needs more music. I've been turning music on and off for about a while now just to replace it with different songs running in the background (Soundtrack for the Apocalypse being one of them)
  20. Darkwave

Update KF2 OST?

What about the folks who bought the deluxe edition only to get the soundtrack? (Like yours truly) Can we expect the remaining tracks or at least some more Zynthetic in our daily KF2 mayhem?