• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. U

The Scoreboard

I would like to suggest, that non-objective critical information is made private in the scoreboard, so each individual player could see his own kills and deaths, while it remains visible for the player itself for individual analysis. This is to make the game less hostile between players and also...
  2. U

PC Reloading magazine fed guns with 1 round left play wrong animation

Category: Code Reproducibility: Always Summary: Reloading a magazine fed weapon with 1 round left in the chamber plays the reload animation where the person keeps an empty magazine, instead of dropping it onto the ground. Description: The issue seems to be present with all weapons. It is just...
  3. U

PC Floor vent graphical glitch on Outpost

Category: Code Reproducibility: Always Summary: Floor vent on Outpost map has a graphical glitch, where it receives a white border around itself, when viewed at a distance. Description: Please view the screenshots for my graphical settings as well as me standing close enough so the bug is...
  4. U

Red Orchestra 2/Rising Storm map variants in KF2

Would this be technically possible? Having all the RO2 and especially the RS maps in KF2? I am saying especially the RS ones, because they felt organic and had lots of foliage, making for great ambush potential. I am imagining running around the RO2 trench map, shooting zeds from afar, then...
  5. U

PC Umbrella near Eiffel Tower causes warping with higher ping

Category: Code Reproducibility: Sometimes Summary: On BurningParis there is a table with an umbrella near the Eiffel Tower (facing it, to the left) that causes warping issues on high ping servers. Description: 1. Join a Server with a ping of about 120 or higher that has the map BurningParis...
  6. U

PC Msiexec prerequisite on every game launch

Category: Code Reproducibility: Always Summary: Whenever you start the game, the msiexec prerequisite is always executed. It might be intended, but it is not the default behavior for other software, so I am reporting it. Description: 1. Start KF2 from Steam 2. Notice it trying to run the...
  7. U

PC Server browser shows incorrect information

Category: Code Reproducibility: Always Summary: Server browser shows incorrect information from servers. With the filter no full servers selected, you will get random servers where it shows 6/6 players, but you can connect no problem. Screenshots of an example have been attached. Description...
  8. U

PC 3d clipping issue Hayako Tanaka with facemask

Category: 3d art Reproducibility: Always Summary: Minor clipping issue with the Hayako Tanaka character wearing a facemask. During certain animations, his face will clip through the mask. Screenshot has been attached to show an example. Graphics settings are set to high. Description: 1...
  9. U

Tactics Nazi Zombie Boss / Hans Volter Tactics

Please post your tactics here. I am interested to hear what people do. I have seen him being kited around the map for ages, because returning fire is hard to do, but he cannot catch up after his last regeneration. I have seen players get purposefully grabbed by him and drained, while medics...
  10. U

PC Leveled perks keep bugging player about selecting a specialization

Category: Code Reproducibility: Always Summary: When leveling up to level 5 (and maybe subsequent levels) in the game, every time you press escape to go to the in-game menu, it will remind you that a perk specialization is available, until you select one, which should only happen once...
  11. U

PC Games loosing connection mid-session

Edit: This seems obsolete after the updates that came yesterday after I left. :) Category: Other Reproducibility: Sometimes Summary: When playing a game, it will randomly loose connection, meaning everything will continue moving on its path and nothing will take damage anymore...
  12. U

Progression system and potential improvement

I want to talk about the current progression system. Right now, you level up from Level 1 to 4 and gain passive bonuses that are nice, as they supplement the default playstyle of the class. On level 5 you receive your first choice on where to specialize your class and give you the ability to...
  13. U

PC [Request] Raw input for mouse controls

Please delete this message, it was the wrong forum. :(
  14. U

PC [Issue] Minor stuttering when first running the game

There is a slight issue that I have encountered, where the game stutters for me the first time I am playing on some moments. After those few instances it runs perfectly fine. If it is important, I joined a game in progress before the third wave started, 20 seconds before the timer for the trader...
  15. U

Why the hype and PR for Early Access?

Why are you generating and continue to hype people through ambiguous (Twitter) messages that get spread on Reddit and other media and potentially taken out of context? Why all the PR stuff you are doing right now in front of an Early Access release? Why is there for example no being clear with...
  16. U

Modifying artillery barrages

I would like to start a discussion on modifying the artillery barrages to be more diverse rather than a different set of explosions. We currently have mortar, artillery and rocket artillery. So I would like to suggest the following things, followed by the reasons why I would like to do so 1...
  17. U

Server Redirecting problems / Custom maps

We are having trouble with redirecting on our server. The entries have been made correctly into the ROEngine.ini with a Slash at the end, but maps simply won't download, nor will it write any log whatsoever. When trying to connect, it works fine if you already have the map, but will throw you...
  18. U

For Yoshiro

Since you didn't answer the question yet again in IRC, here it is in text form for you to read and to not be deleted out of a cache or something, unless a mod decides this is necessary. (PMs don't count, I can already hear the message "but I do get so many PMs each day"). Now I can just link the...
  19. U

Persistent stat system -> round based skill system

What would players think about making the persistent ranking system improvements in a system that gives your character better skill per map/round, depending on your performance. Everyone would start out equal each round, but you get better with each action you do, scaled to the round time. This...
  20. U

Improvements to tanking

Disregarding the obvious bugs and glitches that sometimes occur while driving a tank, there are some other suggestions that I have after playing them a lot 1. Is the vulnerability of the T-34 to AT rifle fire realistic frontally? It doesn't seem likey from all that I have read so far, but if...