• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. U

The Scoreboard

I would like to suggest, that non-objective critical information is made private in the scoreboard, so each individual player could see his own kills and deaths, while it remains visible for the player itself for individual analysis. This is to make the game less hostile between players and also...
  2. U

RO2 Why 2x zoom is wrong.

Yes the minimum requirements are the guide line and for those, 2x zoom is probably good (I assume). For us it might seem excessive, but that is the advantage we get over the minimum spec users with the same features. I wasn't in favor of custom zoom levels for different system settings, I just...
  3. U

I disagree. Zoom in games can just be unrealistic, because of the difference in hardware/monitors from the users, you will get different results in usability. I therefor prefer a somewhat higher zoom to compensate for people that have poorer hardware, while reducing the accuracy of weapons to...
  4. U

2x zoom is not well implemented, because you cannot use it on the move. And that makes stationary people even more powerful for situational awareness. Awareness should only be suppressed by gunfire, not by poor controller mapping. Even if the zoom is not realistic, it is preferable to the RO1...
  5. U

Feedback from the Trading Floor

Not sure how a "core feature" got left out of the advertisement of an Early Access product, as it could potentially influence a buyers purchase decision. I expected cosmetics for purchase, but not this gambling bull**** of random drops.
  6. U

Red Orchestra 2 Reinforcement Update - 2.0.0.20

I do not understand how to get the map. I downloaded the community maps, but it doesn't show up when I check it under Workshop content in game. I am also unable to see anything in DLC/beta tab for the both programs (Rising Storm/RO2 or Community maps). What exactly does need to be done if one...
  7. U

PC Dual 9mm animation does not fit with the ammo counter

I do not see this as a dramatic problem. I mean you could argue that as soon as the first magazine is inserted, you'd either: 1. put in the second mag and are ready to go or 2. finish the reload as you are putting the pistols away.
  8. U

What perk are you excited for next?

The addition of Katana in the first release and then not having the Martial Artist next means that this logic is not necessarily true. Maybe they are still working on fleshing it out and added some working part of it as an early showcase, with the final fleshing out of all its features coming...
  9. U

What perk are you excited for next?

Gunslinger. I want more handguns, also some that are 1 weight would be nice, to have an alternative to medic pistol.
  10. U

Reset My Perks

I found this on Reddit, so I do not know if it works. No I will not try it in my KF2 game. ;) open console with ` (left of the 1 key) type ResetStats <your steam name here> restart the game and all of your perks should go back to level 0
  11. U

Found a level 25 Firebug today...

If you do not have spare time or if you do not like leveling, then just boost yourself up to the level where you start finding it enjoyable. However if you actually like the leveling process or if you would stop playing after reaching the highest rank illegitimately, then do not do it. I...
  12. U

A reasoning on economy and magazine count

I wonder if people could be encouraged to use other weapons more, by making them all more in line of feeling powerful. Tier 4 weapons shouldn't necessarily be more expensive than other guns, but their ammo should be. It shouldn't be cost effective to shoot a Tier 4 weapon, but it provides you...
  13. U

What are your feelings on the beta update? (here are mine)

The balancing of the M4 was done by giving it 8 shells and also the highest stumble chance, wasn't it? The ammo reduction was mostly across the board and is probably another problem, maybe to encourage people to move for ammo packs.
  14. U

WWAUT - Are You Ready To Beta?

I am mostly disappointed by the amount of advertising and promotional effort that is being put in during what is supposed to be an early alpha test version of a game. Seems like what was being done is refine the Red Orchestra marketing beta approach to be more suitable for bug fixing, but the...
  15. U

RO2 I would rather have R03, instead of more expacs

What I'd like to see and what can be put in RO2 or RO3 are maps with longer engagement distances and more importantly a simulation of the player character. Right now it feels like he is a weapon platform for accurate guns that occasionally twitches. I like the system in ArmA 3 more with the...
  16. U

Tactics Want to move into Suicidal and Hell on Earth? We'll teach you

I'd like to join, have beat my first game of Suicidal with randoms yesterday and it was very fun. I am Level 24 Support and everything else is 10 or lower. http://steamcommunity.com/id/Breitschwert I'll be online in about 4 hours from now.
  17. U

Thoughts on support M4 Combat Shotgun?

Yes, that is the reason. Just taking the combat shotgun without AA12 is never an option, the AA12 is just plain superior. But after level 20, you can replace your normal shotgun with the combat one and gain semi auto fire by reducing your mag count by 2. Basically it then becomes really easy to...
  18. U

Thoughts on support M4 Combat Shotgun?

I now use the combat shotgun most of the time, after unlocking the better reloading speeds as a perk. It is okay, but really the pump shotgun makes you conserve ammo better and be more deliberate. The combat shotgun, however can be used really quickly if needed (on higher difficulties), though...
  19. U

How do you think Tripwire can stop the use of perk-leveling maps without resorting to

The maximum number of zeds is defined at the round start and visible in the top left HUD. If people kill more than said number specifies, then they'd be spawning in zeds for leveling up or testing purposes. I still think it is a non-issue and needs no effort to be solved. The main topic was...