• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. C

More useful 92fs?

You know what WOULD be nice? Swapping in your 92FS Tactical to an M93R. Instead of dual M9s taking up 4 slots (which is silly, since it's really the worst 4-slot weapon in the game :/), have it take up the default 1 slot or 2 slots and replace the M9, with no option for dual M93Rss. Increase...
  2. C

Sharpshooter 9mm Changed?

I can think of a few better uses for 4 Weight.
  3. C

Sharpshooter 9mm Changed?

It's perfectly fine where it is right now. If you need to headshot more than 15 clots in one go, your team isn't helping enough.
  4. C

Making your magazines after purchasing them

You have the worst sarcasm detector I have ever witnessed. The LAR already has this implemented, since you have to load the INTERNAL MAGAZINE manually one shell at a time when the magazine is not full, right?
  5. C

I guess we'd have to press E to pick up each individual LAR bullet when we find it on the ground too through some diabolical plan?
  6. C

Have fun loading your Bullpup, MP7, and flamethrower :/
  7. C

Tactical Dismemberment

There already is tactical dismemberment. You tactically dismember their heads. :IS2:
  8. C

Handcannon buff?

Handcannon serves its role very well. For its cost and damage output, compared to its size and ammunition capacity, you have a mini-crossbow.
  9. C

New Berserker Weapon - Brick

You beat back the football players with it. Also, it's a good use for your Daily Mirror.
  10. C

New Berserker Weapon - Brick

Millwall Brick! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millwall_brick Make it the Fire-axe Version of the Machete with a stun effect! Weight - 2 Stun Effect for all Classes, works on all mobs except for FP. Half attack speed of Machete $300 for the Manual, the newspaper's free.
  11. C

Medic Shotgun?

That's a nice airsoft gun you have there. Tell me, do you think it is appropriate to have the ammo come in bags of 1000 BBs or 5000 BBs?
  12. C

Weapon Ideas

This is the only gun that would qualify as a suitable medic gun that has never been in any other mainstream video game ever.
  13. C

weapon & item ideas

What makes X gun ideal for Y class? What more does it bring to the game?
  14. C

Select Loadout for 6 lvl

I just start with the Crossbow now and sell it and get a huge headstart in 2nd wave. The Crossbow cost doubling has made it arguably the best Level 1-4 leveling class ever.
  15. C

Solo doesn't increase your perk?

Beginner Solo, AKA ammunition conservation practice. Seriously, trying to go through 20 players' worth of Beginner Mobs with only starting ammunition is TOUGH. You learn to knife and kite like no other. Not tough in OMG hard, tough in OMG there's SO MANY OF THEM. Like 300 or 400.
  16. C

Medic Shotgun?

http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?p=616687#post616687
  17. C

Specimen End Of Wave Suicide

It's to prevent people from easily exploiting medic power-leveling by having a few zombies just try to eat you while being healed by 5 medics.
  18. C

M-14 ebr is full-auto or semi-auto

My first impression of the video: what a waste of ammo. (In reference to full auto)
  19. C

we see our feet?

Bahahaha almost made me laugh out loud in lecture.