• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. O

Code Hide HUD? Toggle key

Is there a way to hide a HUD totally, like it was possebly in Killing Floor 1? So you can bind a key in KF1 for hide hud, for example key T. And pressing T, you hide HUD, press T again, HUD was shown. Thank you!
  2. O

PC Password dont work via F3 console

When in browser, and you press F3 to get console, and then type open 233.5.244.3444 (for example) and that server is passworded, you cant get in to that server. Game only says that you need to enter password , but no opportynety to write password. Heres a video. <a...
  3. O

How do i choose server address

For example, 83.236.107.10:27545 (this is not a real address), how do i get there. Where i type it or how i find it? I didnt find that address in a browser. How do you add address in without searching server browser. Like in KF1 you simple press mouse 2 in a browser window. Thank you!
  4. O

Just played KF, here's my Feedback/Suggestions

I would like to hear click click click when gun is out of ammo. Then, you have to reload. Manually. Its natural. Now its not atm. Many unnatural deaths here now. Because of autoreloading. I would not do like that in the middle of Zeds. So you could have emphty guns in your inventory. When...
  5. O

Enemy: Head Ripper

I need to specify. It has a base health as Clot. Same movement speed. Same visibility. It could be a Clot with Machete. Same skin, only Machete in his hands. So you have to take a good look who Clot has a Machete. Or your head will be arise.
  6. O

Enemy: Head Ripper

Simple. Enemy, who ever gets close to you, he always - always - rippers your head off - instant kill. You Die. So. Dont. Ever. Get. Him. Close. To. You. Thank you!
  7. O

Just played KF, here's my Feedback/Suggestions

Autoreloading really s*cs :/ Really please add an option to disable it.
  8. O

Is there a way to turn off auto reload?

Yes. Add an option to disable autoreloading. Yes. Add an option to disable autoreloading. I love to use as many weapons as i can carry. I love to run dry my first weapon, then take next and run that dry (scrake, FP) But. There is autoreloading between, and its ruining great battle...
  9. O

Weapon Modifications / Kits

I have sayd this before, but i would like to see Thermal googles - and Stalkers 100% Invisible when wandering. Also then LAW thermal sight system, bought from trader. Also, i would like to see more dark maps, and then huge lamp (or what is better word for that, heavy torch?) which is carryable...
  10. O

Your favourite christmas soundtrack?

zYnthetic is a genious. Im glad that zYnthetic and KF have a connection. I play (all games) without music, sounds only. But i listen KF soundtracks, just in my own time when not playing. Also Twisted Christmas trailer music (by zYnthetic, im pretty sure?), when zeds arrives, is very great.
  11. O

Likes/dislikes on twisted christmas?

I like everything. Even those new players who join game in long game wave 7-10 when they are lvl 2 in Hard. Lol we have never survived Long Hard game SantasLair yet because of those. But its good. We had achievent character in normal instead. New players - always welcome. I also like that this...
  12. O

Weapons with style

Good thread. M79 is one. Dual HC. Hunting Shotgun. Lar. Axe and katana, chainsaw needs a practise but its cool also, sound could be more "fleshy" when attacking how do you say. Mac10, if dual wielded this would be, might be coolest, top 4 at least. Good combination also with berserker i...
  13. O

M14 EBR: Balance

Im a lucky guy, i have not played much with EBR before, so this new update EBR is like new gun to me. I have use it couple of times as a Berserker, Hard. Need a bit practise.
  14. O

Firebug Dual Wielding Mac 10s

SCREEN SAVED. Everything, Everybody elses: DEAD ;)
  15. O

Floormas Caroles

Hehe. Too bad my english is so poor, but maybe at least few letters from me.. "Silent night, holyhandgrenade night" (seen HHG thread in Ideas and suggestions forum :))
  16. O

Tripwire i love you

"What!? No Trine yet..!?" Yo, Yoshiro. U dont have Trine. This major problem must to be fixed. Good (or is it bad :)?)to know, good to know.. Well Perhaps Some day, when you least excpect it..
  17. O

Realism Mod

Wondering. Add No HUD. So it would be impossible to check ammo, health etc. Edit: well this is not realistic, thou, you can check your ammo irl. But some hard way to look ammo. Perhaps, there would be no HUD, but if you have key to "show hud" it would be ON for excample 2 seconds and then go...
  18. O

Firebug Dual Wielding Mac 10s

I like this Dual-Wield Mac-10 idea. Cause it would be cool looking. Suits good. Would be top 6 list of coolest weapons in KF. But then Dual-Wield damage should be the same, as it is now as a single Mac-10. Dunno how single Mac-10 should be acting then. Or if not, reloading time should be huge...
  19. O

we see our feet?

Dude im not sure, that this is a good idea..
  20. O

The Replace the L.A.W

I think no gun/weapon should be removed/replaced. Every gun/weapon is great. For excample Machete is pretty useless, for now, but when next update has come, there is a use for Machete also. Thats the way keep weapons playable. No need to delete things. But ofc. NEW guns are always welcome.