• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. jd641

PC Spawn system ignoring player viewing spawns.

I've noticed this blatantly happening more and more, right after the last patch it seems to be a common occurrence on certain stock maps but I always forget to record it. This time I remember and this happened: This was on Volter Manor, 10 wave, Hard. Also in the same match in that same...
  2. jd641

Is anyone else getting KFP overload?

A few nights ago on my own server, me and a few friends were doing survival on Suicidal and HoE. We made it to the boss wave all four games and each time we had KFP as the boss. Ok just an annoying coincidence I assumed. The next night we play another three games and each time it's still...
  3. jd641

Steam says there's 9 Hidden cheevos for the KF2 achievement list.

It looks like we're getting close to the open beta preview! :eek: I'm really hoping that market items that are being unlocked from crafting and can't be used atm are going to be released at the same time so we get a fresh bunch of stuff to use in-game.
  4. jd641

Anyone else have wonky weapons and crafting materials text?

There's no issue on the player cosmetics but in my weapons inventory 50% of the items are like that. I'm afraid to do anything in my inventory atm because of the weirdo text.
  5. jd641

Player cosmetics that fit Rae Higgins?

Are there any older marketplace items that people have tried that luckily work? I wish there was a list of what does and doesn't work because there's no filter to look specifically for compatibility and it's a PITA trying to guess what may work or not just by the thumbnails for the items.
  6. jd641

Rae Higgins, does she blink?

All the other characters' eyes blink in the gear menu and in the game. I've looked and tried to notice Rae blinking but I don't think she does and that looks a bit freaky with her huge eyes just staring... always staring... I'm starting to get flashbacks of The Ball guy uh Archfeld Bugerbunk or...
  7. jd641

PC Audio issues after last major patch.

Issue 1: Reproducibility: Always Summary: Player movement sound (jumping) are never audible when playing online. Description: Offline/solo sounds play just fine, if you join a server you won't hear your player making the little "huup" sound when they jump. It's like they're holding their...
  8. jd641

PC Can't pick up this ammo on Prison.

Offline: I tried shooting, throwing grenades and nothing would allow me to pick this ammo box up. I made a video of the issue here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qo-V9MqzNjs&feature=youtu.be *edit how do you resize images on this forum? Yikes
  9. jd641

Beserker FP knockdown with v bash not working?

I just played a few offline Normal 4 wave matches on prison, double fp spawns on wave 4 I'm trying to knock them down with my normal V bashing with my hammer and nothing is working. I can knock down scrakes just fine but fp's seem to be a no go now. Did something change or am I just some how...
  10. jd641

Is anyone else not having any luck spawning Pat?

Since the 24th when I last got a Pat spawn on boss wave me and my friends have been unable to get him to spawn on HOE. We've made it to boss roughly 10 times and in those 10 times we've gotten Fancy Hands every single time. We've gotten to the point of Fancy Hands over saturation and we're so...
  11. jd641

Sirens spawns with Pat.

So I keep trying to solo HOE and every time I've made it to boss wave and Pat's the the one I need to beat I can fairly regularly get him to his final phase. But it's not Pat that kills me it's these two damn f'n sirens that spawn right behind me or right around the next corner that basically...
  12. jd641

Ini's resetting after DST.

Since the game first went into EA last year we've now gone through two time changes and both times my input and my KFWeb.ini files have reset. I've asked almost every single one of my friends who play KF2 if their settings have also reset and they've all answered "yes". With the numerical...
  13. jd641

Server After 1023 server update, my server only shows up in LAN + strange error.

Literally nothing else has changed except the steam update for KF2/UDK and the update I did for the server. I've validated the update several times and it's saying it's ok. I'm getting some wacko error though. Log: Log file open, 02/12/16 00:02:39 Init: WinSock: version 1.1 (2.2)...
  14. jd641

Level Design Can't figure out how to do lighting.

Well, specifically how to get the lighting to have proper shadows when a light is behind a fence or an object that would cast a lot of designs in the shadow and getting those shaped shadows to effect people/zed/weapons when you're underneath them. I manged to get the shapes in the shadows to...
  15. jd641

Why does the sirens scream destroy medic grenades?

It's just a container for gas, isn't it? Wouldn't destroying the container simply cause the gas to start clouding right where it got hit? Actually, shouldn't the Molotov explode/burst into flames instead of just vanishing as well?
  16. jd641

Level Design Trader Pod missing.

I've really just started off with mapping, I've read and followed guides but some things I'm just totally lost on. I only had one trader on the map so far, it was fine for a few days of work until I realized today that it was missing from all of my view ports. I can see it in the game and it...
  17. jd641

Level Design Static meshes with lights.

With the meshes that contain lights, I haven't been able to figure out if I can light a corridor with them. The lights on the meshes look like they should be generating actual light because they self illuminate yet they don't seem to illuminate anything but themselves. :confused:
  18. jd641

Trader's immunity to ZED time.

Maybe I'm the only one who has noticed this but after the InD pack was released ZED time no longer affects the Trader's dialogue. She speaks in a normal pitched voice when everything else slows down and that's very immersion breaking for me. Imho it was always a bit funny to hear the trader...
  19. jd641

PC Audio bugs with trader dialogue.

Trader dialogue is not effected by ZED time after the initial beta patch, this is still true as of v1010. This affects both online and offline play. It's a bit jarring when everything slows down and the trader starts talking like normal, to me it breaks immersion. Her dialogue supersede, at...
  20. jd641

Mouse smoothing and FOV.

If there is an option to disable this in the GUI I'm sorry but I haven't seen it in the game. It's enabled by default in the KFInput.ini file, would it be possible to have it disabled by default or at least add an option so I can disable it without editing the ini file? My Commando will thank...