• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

[Game] Something you old guys might be glad to hear: Air Buccaneers HD!

*BUMP* because the game needs more players :D AND- It's gone alpha, but you can still play for free for a few weeks more I think, see if you like it. It's in desperate need of players/funding, but they are very responsive to feedback, and the game's come along very well in the few updates its...
  2. D

[Game] Something you old guys might be glad to hear: Air Buccaneers HD!

YARRR!! Downloading now, spread the word mateys!
  3. D

What's breaking the WW2 experience for you?

I totally agree, voice comms should be local only (at least in realism mode), IMHO this would in some small part reinforce the importance of staying in/near your squad (stray to far and you can't hear them/you're cut off from some situational awareness) Another gripe I have are with the sound...
  4. D

The communication widget...

At present, when I press V, I am presented with a giant radial dial taking up a large portion of the center of the screen. This is massively distracting, and it takes away control of your mouse-looking. Perhaps you could, at least, add an option for the classic communication menu (yes, that old...
  5. D

BunkerCraft

This may interest you- Ace of Spades: http://ace-spades.com/ It's like minecraft with guns, and iron sights no less (no :IS2: though). Butt ugly, but it's pretty fun, provided you don't join a server full of morons (but that's almost every multiplayer game isn't it?). There's a gameplay...
  6. D

No text when shouting messages i.e via "V" Button

I enjoyed how it was in the mod, where it was local, and the text would pop up if you were near enough to hear it. Also, please bring back whispering!
  7. D

Flamethrower Crash...

Same- Build KillingFloor_Build_[2009-02-09_10.82] OS: Windows NT 6.0 (Build: 6001) CPU: GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 2128 MHz with 4094MB RAM Video: NVIDIA GeForce 9800M GS (7914) General protection fault! History: SkeletalMeshGet <- USpriteEmitter::UpdateParticles <-...
  8. D

Auto switching one gun for another VERY BAD IDEA

Yeah unfortunately i've been having the same problem. Ammo Pouches are nice though
  9. D

Little RO news snippet on Firing Squad

You mean like Kharkov? That map had some potential but it seemed kind of cramped for tank fights..
  10. D

The benefits of drinking beer

I find a beer or two calms the hand and can assist in aiming ranged weapons (bolts...). Buds, for me on the other hand, decrease my proficiency in aiming; but slow me down tactically so i take a less gung-ho/rambo approach (like when i'm sober running headlong into some MG tracers).
  11. D

Little RO news snippet on Firing Squad

Honestly don't know what the vehicle could be (though everyone seems set on the PzIV H), but a new/old/remade CA map like Karlovka. I recall one of the devs saying there was something wrong with danzig. Jucha would rock however. How about RO-Pavlov ;)?
  12. D

Commander increase troop morale...

Hey all, just thought i'd pop by with a small idee i had. What if any teammate within a relatively small radius (maybe map/server defined) of the squad commander received a slight morale boost, the effect of which would be a modest reduction (maybe 10%) in the rest time. Hopefully, the effects...
  13. D

What to expect from UE3 engine.

I just want RO-UE3 to let me blow a chunk out of a tower (with satchel/tank) that a sniper has fortified. :D OH and flamethowers HEHEHEHE!!!!!1
  14. D

Next Update

:eek: Pwn'd!
  15. D

Red Orchestra Patch 1007 now available over Steam

i'm waiting ;) 41:50sec update- it went UP to 42 minutes. update2- this is torture!
  16. D

I Didnt Buy a Tank Sim

Honestly, i'm no super-pro-RO-vet but i started playing RO at CA3.0 because they finally added vehicles. When i first Dl'd ROalpha1.0 (or whatever it was called) for ut2003, iwas kind of irked and decided to give them time to iron out as much as they could :(. Then when i finally played CA i was...
  17. D

The Code of Manly Conduct: How Manly Men Play Red Orchestra

LOL! ROFL! LMAO1 Sehr 1337, wunderbra, A++
  18. D

Level Design What MOD maps Would you like to see in OST?

Personally, I'd like to see some old maps that never had a chance to shine for whatever reason. I've had some intense fights in RO-Pavlov, a new map based off the same scenario might be cool. Maybe a new version of Volga. One map that I recall seeing right before Ost came out was RO-Dobocen (i...
  19. D

Level Design Bridge: Ostfront

Looks good. Methinks you should add some sort of maintenance cat-walk on the underside of the bridge for some 1337 firefights. :D