• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

Code [help] changing the respawn point

I am looking for a way to change player's respawn point, so that they will respawn at or next to the survived player after each wave ended.. I already looked into the gametype and found RestartPlayer function, and more I look, the more confusing it is :p Now, I don't even sure what I am looking...
  2. M

Code [help] adding/overriding a function to existing class

I would like to know if it is possible for a function to be added/overridden ... "NOT by extending the class and add/override it", but override/add the function into another existing classes by creating a mutator for it. I guess this is not very clear so .. ex. there are 4 existing class A B C...
  3. M

Code [help] zed squad of each wave

i am looking to modify the squad that appear each wave. I am not talking about the sandbox, but the actual wave .. i know how to edit the squad but i would like to know how can i check that how each squad is assigned to each wave. i see that there are wave properties in the gametype and some...
  4. M

[DIY Mutator] Server Perk's Information Page(menu)

This is a guide on how to create a very simple menu (shown below) with the forced open at first join. Some might already know, but there are requests .. NOTE This is a simple gui that will be used as an example. NOTE2 This requires modification of your ServerPerk. How to: (this guide will...
  5. M

Code [help] force open the Menu at first join

I am trying to do the Rules page, and here is what i have done. i put it in by merged it into the ESC menu, so .. it will be shown when i either press ESC or Main Menu button. what i would like to do is to force open this menu with serverperks when people joins, any guidance ? ps. thanks...
  6. M

Code [help] modifying some hud elements

1) i would like to remove the overhead perk icon, health bar then put armor bar in place of health bar. i see this in SRHUDKillingFloor.uc from the serverperk for health and armor ... // Health if ( P.Health > 0 ) DrawKFBar(C, ScreenLocX - OffsetX, (ScreenLocY - YL) - 0.4 *...
  7. M

Code [help] moving the 3rd person weapon model ..

i would like to know that can the model be moved by put some codes or properties inside the attachment classes. in my case is that the gun's grip doesn't appear to be in hand but in arm instead, so i would like to move it up front a bit to make it in hand.. can it be done ? ps. :IS2:
  8. M

Code [help] changing weapon and zeds stats ...

What i want to know are: 1) giving each zed various random stats. for example, a clot spawned with different walking speed, some fast and some slow. yes, it can be done by extending its class and use some random replacement function similar to WTFMut. The problems are that the package becomes...
  9. M

Code [help] modifying the maxruntimezombie ..

yes, i know that you can modify it by the command, but what i am trying is modifying it in the gametype by a mutator extending the kfgametype, for listen server of course. in my gametype class ACNXGameType extends KFGameType config; ... ... this part i modify some code related to diffculty...
  10. M

Code [help] modifying random weapon drop list

i am trying to edit the random weapon drops at the specific location in the map to make it instead choose from the original list to be my custom list. already try it myself, but error and errors since. I think that the list is in the KFRandomItemSpawn.uc, isn't it ? // Spawn Random items /...
  11. M

Code [request] modified zeds killed cash

i am looking to modified the cash earned when killing zeds, to disable it i would say. if i am correct, cash is based on score right ? what do i need to edit to modify its value. there is a no-dosh mutator there, but it disable all. what i am doing is making each zeds kill have a chance to...
  12. M

Code [request] zeds drop pickups when killed mutator

i'm thinking about how players can refill their ammo in very long waves (600-800zeds per wave) and i get this idea, so i would like to know that is it doable ... the idea of this thing is that when players kill zeds, they have a chance to drop some pickups (ammo, guns etc.) and server can...
  13. M

Code [help] altering kfscoreboard with headshot kills

i'm trying to alter the scoreboard to something like this but i can't seems to make to headshot count since i am really a noob coder :( any suggestion on how to ? i intend to make it as a separate mutator .. by the way this headshot count is suppose to be for all guns, but i would like to...
  14. M

questions regarding to xban mutator...

can i use XBAN mutator with the listen server ? or just dedicated ? if it is possible, what do i need to do ?
  15. M

Code [help] how to use xban mutator with listen server... ?

is it possible or no ? if yes please show me what i need to do ...
  16. M

[Request] Manual Reload Mutator

I have been thinking about this for a while. manually reload your guns instead of letting the game reload for you. I think it will make the game a bit more challenge, something likes "oh crap ! i forget to reload the ^#@%@ gun !" and then wiped out :p i have tried to make it myself, but .. you...