• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

Hunter's Resident Evil mod...

just to give some info. on the mod after a quick run through... it replace zeds with some zombies. there are: clot based: 2 male zombies, a female zombie, unknown zombie (can't figure out what it is), and a .. i think a gamma hunter .. i dunno bloat based: an ivy (walking plant that spits...
  2. M

[Question] Who can i Download this ?

It's inside the KF RPG mod. If you want a separate one, someone mentioned about the rip-off on Russian sites .. I dunno ...
  3. M

Code [help] changing the respawn point

I did some searching and reading, and wonder that if I can make use of this .. C.Pawn.SetLocation(**Certain Location**); these were used in many example related to spawning so ... maybe .. Maybe, it can be set to certain pawn likes survived players, but how should I define that? n(o.o)n I...
  4. M

yes, in normal case, the spawn point are meant to be safe for spawning. In my case is that I narrow down the trader time by half, which cause certain maps to be impossible to reach the trader and by your stuff within the given time. so instead of walking right from the starting point, I would...
  5. M

this is not about the map ... it is the mutator coding =,= ... but thanks for the answer anyway ;)
  6. M

I am looking for a way to change player's respawn point, so that they will respawn at or next to the survived player after each wave ended.. I already looked into the gametype and found RestartPlayer function, and more I look, the more confusing it is :p Now, I don't even sure what I am looking...
  7. M

Code [help] adding/overriding a function to existing class

I would like to know if it is possible for a function to be added/overridden ... "NOT by extending the class and add/override it", but override/add the function into another existing classes by creating a mutator for it. I guess this is not very clear so .. ex. there are 4 existing class A B C...
  8. M

[mutator] KF Dead Space

Nice update! Love the hud and the zeds ! It will be great if it works with the custom serverperk too edit: I would like to request for the source ... check pm please :)
  9. M

[Weapon] G36C

just test it, I would say nice gun!, but still has rooms for improvements .. Just to suggest some points though; 1. The gun's size is too small ... in hand it seems like a "Toy gun" somehow .. 2. Firing sound needs more juices 3. 3rd person is not correctly visible. 4. Pickup is not...
  10. M

[Concept/WIP] Alien Swarm UT24k mode for KF

nice drone ! I don't know about its size though, i find it a little too big .. maybe 70-80% of the current size should be better..
  11. M

[Character] WIP Russian OMON Operators

you can take the shots by yourself with the free camera mode. try "freecamera 1" in the console, then go into 3rd person and spin da mouse around ~ edit: something like this
  12. M

Half-Dead's Random Replacement Release Thread

I don't quite sure that, it is for me only or not, but the m4 still has a little rotated sight and the dark when idle on certain height though .. can anyone confirm this ? edit: just to make it clear M4203 idle on ground .. M4 idle on ground .. M4 idle on fence ... and here's something...
  13. M

nice job with the guns so far, just a little problem with the m4 goes dark, which can be annoying at times. rotation is there, but it is only a little, so not affecting the shooting much. :IS2:
  14. M

[mutator] KF Dead Space

I will just drop this here concerning your plasma cutter ... edit: DeadSpaceWeap1Tex.utx is missing. just to point out for you, the resource refs don't point to the packaged one, but this missing one :p hope this help ~ edit2: 2nd thing that got pointed out right away ... Primary Fire is...
  15. M

Ak47 looks really cool ! throwing in the 3rd person too will be amazing ! thanks :IS2:
  16. M

[mutator] KF Dead Space

i think that you may already notice this, but just to make sure .. Still, it is a nicely done character ! thanks and keep it up !
  17. M

[Characters] Soldiers of Killing Floor - Replacement Pack

nice characters! just a little change in their gears (equipments, camo) would be epic!
  18. M

[Monster] The Reaver

what is the fix ? please be more specific.
  19. M

Occupation plug-ins do

OMG = =* how can someone suppose to understand this = =* to put this thread to its end, i will make a guess .. by the word 'ServerPackage', one thing comes to mind... How to add mutators to ServerPackage ..? or not ?