• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Wolfsglen

New banner

I can just see someone logging on every few hours, looking at the banner and cursing it to hell for daring to show its ugly mutated face. Or not, sheesh just stop looking at the bloody thing! How many times do you see it anyway? Go play the game ;)
  2. Wolfsglen

Deploying Times

And to use an old cliche, grab more system ram - 1.5 to 2 gig of ram and loading times are minimal for most people. Even 1 gig is plenty fast enough as long as you dont have tons of background processes running...If you have 1 gig+ of ram already, then something else is likely bottlenecking and...
  3. Wolfsglen

Some features, and their gameplay problems not a feature request more like a fix.

Some nice ideas in there, at least a couple or so i would like to see done. Whether they are possible or not i will leave to someone more qualified than me to say, but good suggestions :) Big kudos on listing some of the more annoying small and little things too instead of just wanting a...
  4. Wolfsglen

Insurgency Mod ... EPIC THREAD OF DOOM

So RO "sold out" (for various reasons) according to some of what ive read over there by posters... Good or Bad, Right or Wrong, at least RO actually had something to sell out with! Daft state of affairs. Starting to smell bovine excrement myself too.
  5. Wolfsglen

ISU Tanks

Nobody ever said they would, so could be next month/next year/never :)
  6. Wolfsglen

New IRC Quotes Thread!

The fact that he does suck is kinda the idea behind making jokes about him in the first place... Unless you never took the piss out of someone/something you saw as lame? Chuck Norris jokes suck...because Chuck Norris sucks and isnt worthy of decent humour!
  7. Wolfsglen

New IRC Quotes Thread!

If Chuck Norris sucked, the universe would implode in a reverse big bang.
  8. Wolfsglen

Hitler Youth Player model

No, for plenty enough reasons discussed before in the past, none of which i can be bothered to dredge up :o And being able to shoot kids would give the folks already blaming video games for every evil of society, including school shootings etc, a field day.
  9. Wolfsglen

help plz

PS: Your name just made me go cook a bacon sandwich, totally wreaking havoc on my plans for breakfast - curse you! ;)
  10. Wolfsglen

help plz

As far as i know, SLI isnt supported by the UE 2.5 engine that RO uses (dont quote me on that though) I have messed around with various SLI modes and it has affected FPS - but only by 1 or 2 up or down depending on option chosen...basically useless. I did get smoother gameplay using "Alternate...
  11. Wolfsglen

boarding tanks

http://www.redorchestragame.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1087&highlight=tank+riding Nice 14 page thread on it already ;)
  12. Wolfsglen

www.iiiiiiii.com

13. Wolfsglen

Russian revolver!!!

Search please :) Not being a smartass, but we have a few threads about the Nagant already...dont be shy bumping one of them, thats what they are there for. http://www.redorchestragame.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16389&highlight=nagant (^^This one discusses lots of different new weapons, not...
  14. Wolfsglen

How well can I run RO?

512 meg of ram is absolute bare minimum for running XP and any intensive game...with Vista you are going to suffer even more. I strongly recommend at least 1 gig of ram minimum these days to keep the OS and games running decently...especially with Vista. However, as these fellas said, an...
  15. Wolfsglen

Uniforms Discussion (Merged 18 times!!)

Thats what they are here for - wish everyone would resurrect the existing threads instead of having 50 different ones about the same things :D
  16. Wolfsglen

New Civ 4 expansion on the way

Rawwr! Now this interests me mightily.
  17. Wolfsglen

New Beta Menu

Poll needs a "who gives a ****, i spend maybe 5 seconds at absolute most looking at the menu before playing the game and forgetting it exists" option :D
  18. Wolfsglen

Could tanks fire while moving?

^ exactly. They could fire moving at any speed...but would have more chance of hitting the moon than an actual target :D Early gun stabilization in practical combat use wasnt around until the Korean War i believe (dont quote me on that, i dont have my books handy) but even then it was no way...
  19. Wolfsglen

destroyable environment

Search a bit more, there are quite a few threads floating around about it ;) Just a few to go on with (there are probably more as well) http://www.redorchestragame.com/forum/showthread.php?t=850&highlight=destructable...
  20. Wolfsglen

Petition

Lies, you all know very well that RO will cause her computer to fry itself and burn out her household electrics too :D