• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. W

Jason D Marks new book coming soon! Great resource for new battles\modders.

I have a fairly extensive Military history library mainly covering WW1 but still a fair collection of WW2 books many covering the East front and I can say with certainty Jason's book Island of Fire about the attack on the Barricady Factory sits as my No1 book, not only for military history but...
  2. W

Classic...my verdict.

Well reinstalled after uninstalling two months after release due to disappointment. With trepidation I reinstalled yesterday. Played Classic. Verdict. For my tastes its a far more rewarding experience and after having a few games it shows me up as being very, very rusty. The speed of the game...
  3. W

Should I bother yet or wait?

I haven't play RO2 for a fair old time now. Probably just after the patch that fixed the stats. Infact it's not even installed. So my question is should I reinstall yet or best wait awhile longer. I've just read the Beta report on the main page and it looks promising. If alot of old timers...
  4. W

No way Stats are working properly

Really can't work it out..the kill stats are all out of whack...they definately don't correspond to what happens in my games. Neither the kills or deaths correspond. Honestly think TWI should scrap this stat counting business and record honour under the hood so we don't know it's broke or even...
  5. W

Stats don't update if?

So my Stats didn't update as I left after two rounds and didn't finish the 3rd round....so I take it you have to complete a whole match before they do...oh well...bye bye lots of team points then. So just a warning to everyone out there, finish a battle.
  6. W

Excellent!!

I suggested today about them scraping the amount of kills being recorded in the stats and just recording kill points...well if I'm not mistaken that is what has been implemented. That will stop all those out kill collecting and actaully try and attack\defend and kill all on the Obj's... So to...
  7. W

No fire bug

Looks like it isn't fixed...just had it in the last round I played. Click the mouse and nothing. Click it agin it fires. I seem to loose sound most on The barracks map.
  8. W

Stat change to promote team play

One way of stopping the people who never attack or defend obj's, but just go for their own kill count and make it very frustrating for everyone else is to still give out the same point scores as present but don't record how many kills someone has got in their stats, just kill points...there by...
  9. W

ATI users

ATI released a profile for RO2 Link below http://sites.amd.com/us/game/downloads/Pages/crossfirex-app-profiles.aspx
  10. W

Stat reset done!

SORRY!! My stats where at zero but no servers...restarted and my stats are still messed up...not sure what happend.
  11. W

Possible bug

I've noticed if I rapid fire the rifle even when I know I'm aiming straight at someone it seems to have no effect..it's happened on a few occasions...not sure because it's so quick the game isn't recognising the shot. Anyone else notice this? If not it may be lag. Also when can we have the bug...
  12. W

To all players...one word makes a big difference

Please, please say sorry when TKing...I really don't mind being TK'd as on the realism servers its going to happen and people make mistakes. Whenever I'm TK'd if the person says sorry I reply with a "no worries its war"....however when they don't even say sorry it really does pee me off. I end...
  13. W

TWI, I'm really am annoyed now!!

OK...yesterday it started CTD at splashscreen...in the end I had to redownload the whole bleeding game again and reinstalled (aahh the pleasures of steam). Rememebr when you just has to unistall then out your disk in to reinstall...taking all of 5mins...now you have to redownload which...
  14. W

[Crash] Ctd

Game CTD'd now it CTD's at splashscreen... This is getting bloody annoying now...yesterday i had to re download the whole bloody game to stop this issue...it worked but has now happened again. Logs attached.
  15. W

Well it finally...

decided to give up the ghost and wont load...I've posted by CTD debug files. CTD's at splash screen. Tried deleting the RO folder in C:\users....didn't work. I've uninstalled and now have to download the whole thing all over again. This is extremely annoying, thankgod I have unlimited broadband...
  16. W

[Crash] CTD at splash screen

Log attached.
  17. W

Going prone....can make me mental

Sometimes RO2 is the most frustrating, rage inducing game I've every played...at times I seem to be very unlucky...first round of arty turns me into little peices, I become a grenade magnet though i see it as taking one for the boys, certain maps where your headshot 3 seconds after the spawn...
  18. W

No sound

I thought this had been fixed? Just happened to everyone on at the start of the Sparta map.
  19. W

Punkbuster

OK...I know people have issues with this anti cheat system. However when ever I feel like aimbots are being used lo and behold no punk buster...when I feel things are good and have no doubts then punkbuster is on. Cheats are gravitating to those servers and from now on I'm staying well away...
  20. W

TW I know it's already been said

Please, I beg you sort out the CTD's...forget about the maps for a moment those who are having CTD's and loss of sound really want you spending your time fixing this. Never happened in the Beta...now it's all the time. The game can be frustrating enough at times without this aswell. It's...