• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. dunaman

Fan Made Red Orchestra 2 Trailer

I made a Fan trailer hope you like guys made on sony vegas but the next one will be on after effects i will make more if you guys like it its a fast edit the next will be more complex and smother YouTube - FAN Trailer Red Orchestra 2 go see comments and give me ideas to make better videos the...
  2. dunaman

Will be there 2 anti cheats???

Correct me if I am Wrong I Think I ear Ram Jaeger Say there will be there 2 anti cheats if there will be 2 anti cheats that will be awesome!|!! YouTube - Interview: Tripwire President John "RammJaeger" Gibson - Red Orchestra Heroes of Stalingrad part 1/4 Min 7.32 personally i prefer...
  3. dunaman

Demo Record (TV)...

I like to know like if The new Red orchestra will have some demo recording and if it will be able to hide HUD and to see weapon?!?!? i am asking this question because i am planing to make some fragmovies and some videos on the new red orchestra 2: heroes of Stalingrad i have some experience in...
  4. dunaman

Will be a tv in RoS?!?!?

I want to ask this question like they will be more clans and clan wars a TV like Counter Strike our something will be very cool to see other team tactics and to record shoots ;) .......... ......... sorry about me English am Portuguese :IS2: