• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. dunaman

Player Weapon Collecting

if YOU SURVIVE THE BATTLE MAYBE but its a little bit difficult to answer so I will answer whit this picture
  2. dunaman

So I heard this was coming - not

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Kugelpanzer.JPG dont forget of kugelpanzer
  3. dunaman

Fan Made Red Orchestra 2 Trailer

I made a Fan trailer hope you like guys made on sony vegas but the next one will be on after effects i will make more if you guys like it its a fast edit the next will be more complex and smother YouTube - FAN Trailer Red Orchestra 2 go see comments and give me ideas to make better videos the...
  4. dunaman

More Sam Hulick's RO:HOES awesomeness

NICE MUSIC!!! in other games I put music off but in this one its gone be on!!!!
  5. dunaman

New Screenshots!

Nice!!!
  6. dunaman

brazilian portuguese translation

Boa ideia aqui em Portugal tambem a muita malta que quer o jogo good idea here in Portugal many people want the game
  7. dunaman

Stationary tanks.

Get A Girlfriend Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. dunaman

Head wounds

YOU want so many things in the game go learn code and help them do the job
  9. dunaman

Tripwire Interactive President to Appear on CROSSHAIRS Webcast

cool, I want to ear new Features!!!!!!
  10. dunaman

Kosak

do you mean whit swords ?? that would Be epic lol"!!!
  11. dunaman

Heroes of stalingrad: Frontlines

lol i love to help but i don
  12. dunaman

Heroes of stalingrad: Frontlines

You Need some help to make that
  13. dunaman

Will be there 2 anti cheats???

When I think of punkbuster I imagine this secret weapon of the Germans The allies are lucky that this weapon never saw action and never mass produce......... and I ear that a prototype of this weapon use in Stalingrad will this weapon will be saw in red orchestra??!??
  14. dunaman

Will be there 2 anti cheats???

Correct me if I am Wrong I Think I ear Ram Jaeger Say there will be there 2 anti cheats if there will be 2 anti cheats that will be awesome!|!! YouTube - Interview: Tripwire President John "RammJaeger" Gibson - Red Orchestra Heroes of Stalingrad part 1/4 Min 7.32 personally i prefer...
  15. dunaman

Banner Support on Loading Screen

that will be pretty cool!!!
  16. dunaman

Demo Record (TV)...

I like to know like if The new Red orchestra will have some demo recording and if it will be able to hide HUD and to see weapon?!?!? i am asking this question because i am planing to make some fragmovies and some videos on the new red orchestra 2: heroes of Stalingrad i have some experience in...
  17. dunaman

Exiting Tanks

Of course its 3 lol
  18. dunaman

When We Said Big, We Meant Big

Best Trailer EVER!!!!! Can