• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. F

Spawn point selection bugged after manually selection spawn point

After manually selecting a spawn point once (to avoid a bad tunnel/squad leader spawn for example) the game always selects that spawn point in the list for the remainder of the round, even after re-selecting "auto select". So every time you die you have to manually select "auto select", only for...
  2. F

Performance Issues (Stuttering)

Disclaimer: I know RS2 mostly uses 2 cores I'm on a fresh install of Windows 10 1803 64bit, latest patches applied. On a lot of the official maps, this game seems to be heavily CPU bound which results in severe stuttering as soon as I move the camera with my mouse or through moving my...
  3. F

Default to 3rd person free view upon death and remember selection of spectating view

The functionality is there, it's just annoying to click through the viewmodes every time you die.
  4. F

Default to 3rd person free view upon death and remember selection of spectating view

Every time you die the game defaults to 3rd person locked spectator view. Currently, the game forgets your selection after every respawn, so even if you cycle through to 3rd person free view, after your next death you're again stuck on 3rd person locked view. :mad: It would be nice if you could...
  5. F

Option to default to 3rd person free view spectator?

Is there a way to default to free view 3rd person view when you become a spectator after getting killed? The jerky 20 Hz 3rd person locked view is irritating me to no end every time I die...
  6. F

Free-cam third person spectator view as standard

Can we please get the free-cam third person spectator view as the standard for servers that allow it? It is driving me absolutely insane getting the 20 hz juddery mess locked-cam third person spectator view every time I die. :mad:
  7. F

Song Be Obj. F chain link fence blocks shots

There are some chain link fences in objective G on Song Be (the one near the American spawn) that completely block gunfire. Edit: My memory failed me, it's in objective G The coordinates from the bugit report: 1: [0201.78] Log: Log file open, 06/06/17 20:03:07 [0201.78] Log: Dumping BugIt...
  8. F

What would you like to be improved in 3 words

Resolution-scale Anti-Aliasing Just a few factors of downsampling, like 1.25, 1.5, 1.75 and 2.0 resolution factors. FXAA is not effective against foliage flicker.
  9. F

Serious bigs, overlooks and overal issues with 5:4 monitor support for this game.

I know it's not want you want to hear but: get a nice 24" 16:10 1920*1200 res monitor. It's an upgrade over your 5:4 in every way. I undestand not wanting to go the 16:9 way, but a 16:10 screen is just so good, perfect middleground aspect ratio with enough height for everyday...
  10. F

Problem with DX11

No DirectX 10 or 9 support in the game. I suggest you get a refund through Steam.
  11. F

Spooky is still not fixed.

Yup, reminds me of the grenade impact sound in a previous beta wave, always sounded like it landed right at your feet.
  12. F

Performance - The Franchise Challenges and What We Are Doing (right now!)

I know TWI just moved the engine to DirectX 11 and I don't know if it's doable on UE 3, but I just have to ask: Have you considered Vulkan?
  13. F

Steel hats german officers have.

Has anybody tried this with the new update?
  14. F

RO2 Why 2x zoom is wrong.

I don't see your problem. Who regularly sits 30 cm from his screen? While playing, my 24" screen is more than an arms length away from my face. If someone wants to hunch over his desk, ruining his back doing so, to see something better in an online game, let him...
  15. F

Red Orchestra 2 Reinforcement Update - 2.0.0.20

An update for RO2? Nice! Looking forward to see how the MG changes play out. Thank you, TWI :)
  16. F

RO2 What will be the future of red orchestra 2?

AMD or NVidia GPU? GPU utilization dropping to the 60's with framerate in the 40's on Demyansk is infuriating. I don't know if it's the mapdesign or engine related, but something has to be done about it.
  17. F

[Question] RO2/RS running poorly on ATI R9 270X

I'm on an HD 7850 2 GB with a Core i5-3570k @ 4.2 GHz and can confirm this game likes to drop into the 30's~40's with low GPU utilization, meaning there is definitely a CPU bottleneck. It's a shame that AMD users have to suffer like that, but looking at KF2 and all the NVidia stuff it features...
  18. F

RO2 What will be the future of red orchestra 2?

I'd like to see some more CPU optimizations for RO2/RS, sometimes I'm still dropping to the 30's~40's with GPU utilization below 80% --> CPU bottleneck. Shouldn't happen on a Core i5-3570k @ 4.2 Ghz.
  19. F

RO2 64-Bit RO2 & RS Petition

Obviously I voted "Yes". Those with machines running with a 32-bit OS most likely can't play RO2 reasonably well anyway. 64-bit processors have been around for over a decade and Windows keys are valid for both the 32 and 64-bit variants, there is absolutely no excuse to run a 32-bit OS on a...
  20. F

Longest Kill Distance

Does the bug still exist where you shoot someone, trigger slow death, you die, respawn before the person you shot dies and the game counts the distance from spawn to person shot by you and not original position you shot from to person shot by you?