• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Alvin Fuchs

Flamethrowers and swords

Akin to instantly taking full suppression when a teammate is killed next to you after a period of relative calm in the HoS Beta. I like it.
  2. Alvin Fuchs

Tactics What are your AT tactics?

Go Engineer. A machine pistol (or rifle if you can manage) and magnetic charges beat stupid PTRSs any day.
  3. Alvin Fuchs

Bring back exiting Tanks

Being unable to exit tanks is a grievous fault. But since we know full well the stance of the Devs and a few forum-goers as well, you'll just have to wait for a mutator that emulates Ramm-Jeager's tank exiting console command.
  4. Alvin Fuchs

Longest Kill Distance

Higher one hundreds with bolts, but one shot (and only shot) through the heart with a P38 at 69 meters.
  5. Alvin Fuchs

PTRS vs Tank Questions

So far I've inflicted damage on 2 T34s with a PTRS. The first one, was about 150 meters range, and a frontal penetration killing a crewman. Eyebrow raiser. The second saw me at around 100 meters indiscriminately blasting away at an already damaged (by my Hafthohlladung charge the previous life...
  6. Alvin Fuchs

Tracer Bullets

Hip firing the 34, so as to see the entire barrel and muzzle, gives you a pretty good view of the outgoing tracers. They're (thankfully) much shorter and less luminescent than their Ost counterparts, but still quite visible.
  7. Alvin Fuchs

Character shouting in game, please let us have the option to make our character mute?

I thought that originated in Korea but I could be wrong.
  8. Alvin Fuchs

Character shouting in game, please let us have the option to make our character mute?

Hey Mr. Kneejerk. He's not complaining. He's voicing a concern and inquiring as to our thoughts on the matter.
  9. Alvin Fuchs

RO2 Tanks Video

It had better not be.
  10. Alvin Fuchs

Request- more VO to replace status messages

How about allowing me to disable on screen notifications and flashing the map icon to remind me something has happened since the last time I hit O. I've been playing Ost for years; I don't need accessibility.
  11. Alvin Fuchs

Ping Pong Tanks?

The thing is, because of the typically awkward shape of a turret mantlet, the metal has to be cast instead of forged like a solid glacis plate. This means that the vast majority of all armor is usually vulnerable when it comes to hits upon the mantlet. Some mantlets were forged instead of cast...
  12. Alvin Fuchs

Hardcore RO tankers unite

This would only work best with the three players on a 3rd party voice program or some kind of VOIP vehicle channel. The latter would be greatly welcomed.
  13. Alvin Fuchs

Artillery uncertainty

Should clan matches defy physics? Because it's a beloved balance issue, remember both teams' artillery will share the same pattern of less-than-one-hundred-percent accuracy.
  14. Alvin Fuchs

Hardcore RO tankers unite

It'd be neat being ground into a foxhole by a few hundred T34s as an Italian or Romanian rifleman.
  15. Alvin Fuchs

IS 2 greatest tank of ww2

Oh I get the joke, alright. And it's about as funny as self-castration with a plastic spork.
  16. Alvin Fuchs

Oh whatever. Four off.
  17. Alvin Fuchs

Unknown enemy reinforcements

Only the Franz Kaiser server renders your own reinforcements invisible. Which is silly.
  18. Alvin Fuchs

In late 1944 onwards scenarios, which would be the only time you'd see IS2s. By "them" and "they" you must be referring to Roardk. I, difficultly, comprehend the non-vehicular nature of Panzerfauste.
  19. Alvin Fuchs

Actually, despite its sleeker appearance and superior specifications, I don't really think the Kingtiger is that amazing. I don't think any tank is amazing. What is amazing, is a wicker basket of Panzerfauste strapped to my back. Guess who's going to be jumping on IS2 wrecks like a Somalian...