• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Salad Snake

Twisted Christmas Beta Survey

Exactly, it should be heavy, have a huge mag so long as it's using drum, and be overall clunky compared to it's super-modern counterparts like the P90 and Vector. I'll also second that we don't have enough low-tier weapons compared to high-tier (except for Zerk). The current weapon selection is...
  2. Salad Snake

Commando NOT getting medic xp with medic rifle intended?

Does the healing xp still go to medic?
  3. Salad Snake

Right alt button name?

Honestly, I'd love if ADS'ing removed player names & HUD from your screen and just left the life bars for Medic's sake.
  4. Salad Snake

why is Diesector endless exclusive?

Now that you mention it, I'd also like to know the reasoning as to why the map doesn't work for Survival.
  5. Salad Snake

Steyr AUG instead of FN FAL

The FAMAS would fit consider the game has a French map and some French characters.
  6. Salad Snake

Cosmetics are an Ugly Mess

I think some of the cosmetics look really nice, if anything I think it bugs me a bit how much of them don't have anything to do with the theme of the character they're on. If TWI just tightened up the future cosmetics to match the characters a tad more (ex: instead of pajamas, have some boots or...
  7. Salad Snake

Would you like to see more real life or sci-fi weapons in the game?

Current balance is okay, but I hope they keep it up rather than most of the later guns being realism-minded.
  8. Salad Snake

How does the microwave gun work?

That actually makes sense that it would be more effective against large targets, considering how microwave ovens work.
  9. Salad Snake

Thoughts on support M4 Combat Shotgun?

I've also had that thought, but people tend to be non-plussed at the suggestion of a more-accurate shotgun for some strange reason, despite the fact that a weapon was introduced that filled that role in the first. Personally, tightening spread would be a wonderful buff for the M4, especially...
  10. Salad Snake

Alright, nothing against it, but, christian music?

Same. Besides, won't adding your own songs be a part of the final game?
  11. Salad Snake

Thoughts on support M4 Combat Shotgun?

I think it would be good to enumerate what we can't change due to keeping it IRL accurate. For example, I see increasing it's "magazine" size often (or actually giving it a magazine) suggested as a buff, but I'm assuming that has no real-world equivalent. What can we change about it that would...
  12. Salad Snake

Class balance ratio?

That problem is that if you're that good with the current Zerker, you're absolutely godlike with the other perks. Balance is relative, not absolute.
  13. Salad Snake

6 more perks may look like...

I'm really hoping swat is another perk (other than medic) that has futuristic Horzine guns. Though with a crowd-control theme rather than healing. Perhaps cryo-based? As for Dragon, I think the inclusion of a polearm weapon in KF would be really interesting. I also hope they go for an...
  14. Salad Snake

So let's talk about the Gunslinger Perk(Speculation)

Totally not evident from your sig. :p
  15. Salad Snake

Bezerker is Underpowered

The problem is that we don't have Dragon class yet so we can't really formulate buffs that we know don't infringe on his role. For all we know, buffing zerk's DMG resist might be an absolute no due to Swat as well. So how would you buff zerk without buffing his tankiness or whatever Dragon's...
  16. Salad Snake

I feel like they'll have to decrease ammo cap for the deagles to balance out Gunslinger as not-Sharpshooter. Also, thinking about FB's flare pistols....would GS get bonuses for them? G18 would be a pretty good tier 1 for them. That Beretta that has burst-fire (Raffica?) could be a good tier 0.
  17. Salad Snake

Class balance ratio?

That's another good point. How much of Support's balance depends on solely on the AA12? Support could be balanced but one-dimensional if the answer is "a lot". Especially given the complaints about the Hunty. As for Commando, is he still balanced compared to the other perks at low level in...
  18. Salad Snake

Class balance ratio?

That's a good point about katana and flamethrower already being in, I really hope Dragon gets added in soon so we'd be better able to suggest zerk buffs. For now, buffing his weapons would probably be a good idea to try, though that might just lead to people using them off-perk while still...
  19. Salad Snake

Class balance ratio?

I'm wondering how they're going to buff zerk without infringing too much on whatever dragon's (and swat's) job is going to be. Also, when pressing W+A or D, do you do the overhead melee or the wide-angle swing? Also, which one (in your opinion) should the zerk do? I can see the wide-angle swing...
  20. Salad Snake

I could see a draw-speed bonus (on sidearm-type weapons) being included. After all, aren't gunslingers supposed to be able to QuickDraw? Then again, Berserkers are supposed to be all about jumping into battle whereas even KF1 zerker is about kiting. Other than that, I'm hoping the CC goes to...