• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. H

Beta Map KF-A-Operations

And here it is folks. The Beta of KF-A-Operations. The first in many Aliens themed maps for killing floor 2. -=DOWNLOAD=- Shout out to Skell for the lighting and Paths. Great job. (shame we had to disable some of the dynamic lights, but hey...can't win em all eh?). Also big thanks to HaTeMe...
  2. H

KF [Gametype] Legacy Mod

The Legacy Mod contains all zeds made by de WPC, Hemi and Whisky. Since the clan has moved on and these were gathering dust in a corner somewhere on my computer, I decided to release them to the public with a easy GameType mod. You can also download the source and make your own version. All we...
  3. H

[Game] A:CM Petition

PETITION SIGN HERE Hello fellow TWI fanboys, Some might know me from a certain Aliens : Killing Floor mod, that hopefully you all enjoyed playing. I have a small favour to ask of you guys regarding the troublesome game called Aliens : Colonial Marines. The fans are trying 1 last time to get...
  4. H

KF Steam Workshop :: Download problems

Steam has been acting up with some of the users of the workshop. Complaints are mostly about mutators not appearing in the system folder when subscribing. I tested this out myself, and they are right for a change lol. All media files download fine...just not the mutators. Any ideas why? Or...
  5. H

Dead Space Mod :: Back from the dead

http://www.mostimpressive.nl/DeadSpace/ Workshop : Dead Space : Killing Floor http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=98277602 PlayerSkins : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=100456030 1] Download the files 2] Drag contents of the zip file to : C:\Program...
  6. H

Modding and KF

The event blew up 2 years of hard work, after 2 weeks of the release of the Aliens mod. I beg you TWI...save us modders or we have to abandon so many mods. :( We can't keep up anymore, it's becoming a full-time job trying to update and find answers to all the problems these events create. :(...
  7. H

Level Design Show mappers more support

I find it very strange why you guys get so little acknowledgement for all the brilliant maps you create. Sometimes its just sad to see a wonderfull map get so little replies. I mean it only takes you sometimes months to create one. :P Mods seem to get way too much attention, and they don't...
  8. H

Workshop - Aliens : Killing Floor problem

Seems we can't upload the Aliens mod to the workshop. Untill TWI has a fix I suggest everyone uses the website. http://www.mostimpressive.nl/AKF/ (this thread was not made for publicity of the mod or to highlight this problem. We know the problem already...but were kinda clueless atm as we...
  9. H

Integration of ServerPerks

Or something similar that creates a perk progression system local or dedicated, that can be edited by the clients or serveradmins. Disabling achievements offcourse. "Then why not just download serverperks?" Because most of the playerbase doesnt really understand what the hell they are...
  10. H

Level Design FYI to all the mapbuilders

A guy named BigCut is uploading all your work on the workshop. I suggest the map builders get on this. :)
  11. H

Code AnimNotifiers warning

etc.(very long list) This is what I see when booting my deadspace server since the update.(before that never had the problem) It looks like the notifiers I used during the creation of the mod (the Xmas ones) are missing after the Circus event update. But the weird thing is, they DO work...
  12. H

Sollutions regarding TWI updates and Modding

Hello modding community. By now we seen several updates of KF wrecking some of our finest work. All the hours put in our mods ripped to shreds due to a few achievements or additional guns that the modding community will prob never use..or already made new versions of. Isn't there a way we can...
  13. H

[MIP] KF-Jurassic Park

Killing Floor :: Jurassic Park Mod - YouTube T-rex works, and is walking arround....Only problem is we will probably need big maps. Hence why im thinking of using it in combination with the vehicle mod of braindead and aramus. Maybe create 1 map with JP Jeeps. I'm posting here to gather some...
  14. H

Zed Sockets?

What are these used for. I always copied the ones from the original zeds (since I reskin mostly and never had a hand into the programming of the brute/shiver). Im working on something build from scratch and was wondering what these do. Are they related to the ragdoll karma data? If yes, I...
  15. H

What's the worst Custom Killing Floor map?

1. KF-Doom 2... WILL YOU STOP HOSTING THIS STUPID MAP 24/7. lol ;) 2. KF-Defense. Terrible...just terrible. Campy maps are not for me. Each there own I guess.:) 3. All Arcade maps. FLASHY BANNERS EVERYWERE WITH STUPID JOKES HAHAHAHA, AND SKATEBOARDS/BASKETBALLS THAT CRASH CLIENTS...
  16. H

[mutator] KF Dead Space

V2 is released! Dead Space Mod V2 download now Compatible with Marco's ServerPerks mutator V7 ServerPerks Thread regards, Hemi
  17. H

Code [Help]Disable TWI Player Skins

Anyone know how to do this? Ive seen the code for the activation in the KFGameType. static function string GetValidCharacter( string S ) { local int i,l; l = Default.AvailableChars.Length; if( S!="" ) { for( i=0; i<l; i++ ) { if( Default.AvailableChars[i]~=S ) Return...
  18. H

Code Little zed problem

Warning: ZombieSecuritySlasher KF-TheHallway.ZombieSecuritySlasher (Function KFMod.KFMonster.TakeDamage:02BE) Accessed None 'LastDamagedBy' How can I get rid of this 'LastDamagedBy' crap. All the deadspace zeds have the warning.
  19. H

WPC : Killing Floor DS Server

Its is time to slowly introduce the mutators on our server to the public...And since everyone is so happy about tripwire adding a female character... I will start with releasing Lexine Weller to the public. She currently has the trader's voicepack, but this will be updated once the the female...
  20. H

The Hidded Mod's and Mut's of the Community

Well? What do we withhold this lovely community? aka which mods are serveradmins keeping for themselves and refuse to share or even mention? :) I wonder who is brave enough to tell hehe.