• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. H

Beta Map KF-A-Operations

Go right ahead m8. I don't mind at all. If an Aliens mod is made some day, at least we will have some themed maps to play it on. Just remember that these are models from the Aliens movies and not Alien. (Nostromo is long gone in part 2) Maybe you can rename the map to Gateway Station or...
  2. H

Beta Map KF-A-Operations

Pretty sure I was the first. Besides that.. It's KF-A-Operations. As in KF-Aliens-Operations.
  3. H

Beta Map KF-A-Operations

Maps will be added to the KF2 workshop soon. I will update the map then and fix the things mentioned in this thread. Thanks for the bughunt! :D
  4. H

Frustrated by the lack of content and patches

I can have a guess...somewhere between 0 and 12.... That or your postcount got nicked by angry butch Clot's. :D
  5. H

A bit of a heads up - hex editing

We had tons of replacements on the KF1 days with the help of mutators. Even the payed ones were unlockable with mutators. It disabled perk-progression, so we used serverperks. For every problem there is a solution with modding, as long as you do it the correct way. :)
  6. H

Beta Map KF-A-Operations

;-) Glad you like it old friend. :)
  7. H

Beta Map KF-A-Operations

Oh right. I don't see Hosav's replies anymore since I always automatically reply to everything he writes anyway. (and then he says he loves me, which is too weird... Then again...it is a great reply from me so maybe he just swings that way dunno.... Which is totally fine btw.) Anyway, he and...
  8. H

Beta Map KF-A-Operations

-=DOWNLOAD=- Map is updated. It's another bughunt for you guys.
  9. H

Just means "some people" will need to learn how to build mutators... Scary stuff...
  10. H

Nah... They are not mad... Just the 0.005 % of the total playerbase is, and those are vocal on these boards. Patience and mutators, thats all you need atm. Don't worry, most of us will get going once we can. :)
  11. H

How about giving the cloaked stalkers or patty their skin back so you can always see them? :D Besides that...maybe they will add other things to make modding easier and less hacky. We don't know that. :)
  12. H

Beta Map [BETA] KF-BioticsLab-UK

And here he is ladies and gents of IJC! :D
  13. H

Beta Map KF-RatsManor

Genuinely or generally? :D It's like the second time I've seen you comment on something obvious. http://opencarnage.net/index.php?/topic/5125-kf-ratsmanor/ Not trying to be rude of course.... I genuinely want to help you find your way on the internets. ;)
  14. H

No no...just to all those random people leaving a single post in threads saying that they have it running on their server. It's like...OH! WAIT!!! RANDOMFORUM-USER56 HAS IT RUNNING ON HIS SERVER!!!! QUICK!!! EVERYONE JOIN HIS SERVER!!!! Sometimes they don't even leave credentials...just saying...
  15. H

Point out were you sounded like a dick... :confused: Point is...you didn't . You were constructive and pointed out a few things that might help the progress of building a good map. People here need to stop beeing apologetic about giving good criticism. If a mapper's feelings are hurt because...
  16. H

Beta Map KF-A-Operations

Well i'm adding details atm, then do the pathing, some ambient sounds and some extra spawns and were done. probably in the next 2 weeks or something. Also reduced the filesize of the map a bit. :)
  17. H

Beta Map KF-London-Day/Night

Looking good m8. Love that cycle. :)
  18. H

Beta Map KF-A-Operations

I've widen the door collision in the new update, hopefully that will fix the problem :)
  19. H

Beta Map KF-A-Operations

Thanks Buzz, the new update is comin along. It connects the garage with the upstairs corridor towards medlab and has a "sleeping" alien queen and nest in it. Should be more space to move around. Optimising the package is a pain though. I really want to make it smaller and I will! :mad: Some...
  20. H

Beta Map KF-A-Operations

Operations No, this is the complex on the other side were the marines enter at the start of the movie. GORMAN (into headset) Apone...where are your people? Anybody in D-Block? APONE (voice over; filtered) Negative. We're all in Operations. D-Block is were Ops and Medlab are (I still need...