• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. starxpilot

Crawler numbers increase?

Haven't really noticed any increase yet...but this begs to differ. Random screen-cap I took when I peeked on the chat...
  2. starxpilot

Squad Phoenix (By a Gamer, for Gamers)

FYI: Some servers have randomly been going down without explanation, it appears that due to an overload on one of the Server Boxes where a server of mine is constantly goes offline. It it continues, after the event ends, I will be moving the server to a new box. Also, in case you all have not...
  3. starxpilot

Looking for answer about Golden weapons pack

Not sure why when I read your post, I was reminded of this. http://youtu.be/4388u-prZ1s Also, on the new Gold Weapons...#$% You, I ain't paying jack for something that isn't made out of DOSH or covered in blood. Am I the only one that can remember this? I don't even watch RE or even am into...
  4. starxpilot

Someone do an offer?

A bad deal and one that ain't gonna happen because there's no way to make that trade. Perhaps if someone wants to take it, all you would need is a Middlemann... Hurr, trading in KF? Don't turn this into TF2/DOTA2/Portal 2 now...
  5. starxpilot

Need community input

New TWI Logo. Dancing Robots. Umm....something something Robot and Chicken....
  6. starxpilot

So opinions on the update so far?

Loving the new map, it's a funny, yet nice feel from the others, especially on end-of-the-year holidays. Insanity at the best! This, coupled with the ZED gun...somehow reminds me more of Unreal and less of KF. o.O Le Medic gun is awesome. Still sucks that the only people alive are your 5...
  7. starxpilot

Server Map Lists Reset

New update: Zone 1 keeps crashing...I'm not sure if it's server, I think it's caused by players. Last crash knocked a map rotation back to a previous state, luckily it was a recent change so I was able to recover it. Still a pain in the *** to go into the Default and Maps and fix it. <_<
  8. starxpilot

Killing Floor Twisted Christmas IN SPACE is here!

We're all noobs lol, I didn't even notice this. TWI I demand better update messages...why not incorporate it in a wiki? :3 Love the new content and updates!
  9. starxpilot

Crawler numbers increase?

Did it really increase? I haven't noticed it, Hillbilly Horror, it's hard to miss all the good halves of Uncle Pervis... Lol...if they did increase the crawlers...still not impressed. Tryagain. ಠ_ಠ
  10. starxpilot

Official Dwarfs?! Axe Balance Thread

Zerkers on Suicidal with Axe got pwned by a few Gingerfasts and a FP. Multiple times. (I don't own Dwarfs?!, I witnessed the events. Several times) It is not OP, stop whining and find something more productive and useful to spend that rage on. Hell, they upped the price on the Machete and...
  11. starxpilot

The ZED is a LMG...

Can we not simply enjoy the game and the Holiday? ****.
  12. starxpilot

Server For those with modded servers.

It is simply easier to wait it out instead of trying to get them to work during events. 2 Weeks isn't that hard to wait out. Because if you make em work with the event, once it ends you have to go BACK and undo what you did. I'm currently disabling all Mission Maps and anything/everything that...
  13. starxpilot

Server Map Lists Reset

Exact same GSP as well. Looks like the new maps are sticking as well, let's see how painful the event turns...XD
  14. starxpilot

Killing Floor Patch December 13th

Why must you troll Server Owners so? :IS2: Thanks for being persistent in getting the fixes out to us, a pain to update servers but a necessity!
  15. starxpilot

Server Voting GameConfig problems

I don't like messing with those things, but if that solved it, sounds good!
  16. starxpilot

Server ZED Gun issue on Linux servers

Aw crap, I forget if my server's a Linux version. Will that update be only for Linux Dedicated Servers or an All user update? *KF client, etc.*
  17. starxpilot

Update is here!

NAO! Ja Lo hizo por su cuenta, mientras yo estaba ocupado rompiendo mis servidores. Mine was
  18. starxpilot

Xmas event - yes, really...

It finally did it on it's own while I was screwing with my server files. Now I got the update AND my servers updated. YESH.
  19. starxpilot

Killing Floor Twisted Christmas IN SPACE is here!

Done with no injuries...hehe, can't wait for tomorrow when I wake up, gonna murder some Gingerfasts all day...
  20. starxpilot

[Mutator] Scoreboard with casual information

Grats on this Causal Mut being in the game!