• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. <AKA>Irish

Favorite RO videos

too funny.
  2. <AKA>Irish

Favorite RO videos

a macro? My opinion, If most us were keen on our hardware just about anything is possible.
  3. <AKA>Irish

Favorite RO videos

YouTube - cc// Clan Match[/URL] I always thought this video was well done. Whatever happened to Woot?(I imagine a fiery last stand against ATF, no disrespect but he was truly the only one I've ever met gaming that put fear of God in me.) Bartbear #7 LOLOLOL!
  4. <AKA>Irish

Favorite RO videos

YouTube - Red Orchestra Tiger tank My favorite RO video.
  5. <AKA>Irish

Post a picture of yourself thread

????
  6. <AKA>Irish

No IS2 fans much

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/?index Clearly W.o.T. needs Red Orchestra community tank knowledge.
  7. <AKA>Irish

Lego anyone?

house for a scouse! ey ey alrite alrite calm down calm down now now everton is crap!
  8. <AKA>Irish

IS 2 greatest tank of ww2

ROFL LMAO dude funnier than heck haha can't stop laughin
  9. <AKA>Irish

Biggest gaming forum?

Pogo.com has 13 million registered users.
  10. <AKA>Irish

Biggest gaming forum?

Good topic. I have no idea but interesting to find out. useless tidbit, edgegamers.com is the largest clan website I have saved. So large in fact, they have there own accountant.(139,753 threads 1,528,454 posts 33,997 registered members)
  11. <AKA>Irish

A decent gaming headset?

If you haven't broken gaming gear then something is wrong! The Plantronics Gamecom 777 headset is the most comfortable headset I've ever used. And for $59.99 usd at Tigerdirect a decent deal. cheers!
  12. <AKA>Irish

Resesitate mare!!

Good to see players on MN! Will definitely keep an eye out for gg's
  13. <AKA>Irish

IS 2 greatest tank of ww2

SMK Greatest tank ever!
  14. <AKA>Irish

Tripwire's 4th article - War or zombies?

KF is a great game and a lot more can be done with it still. However, I'd rather TW keep developing new ideas, new games, packed full of originality and 9000hrs of game time."Lead or get out of the way!" I suppose a Coldwar game wouldn't necessarily draw the typical gamer. How about Half...
  15. <AKA>Irish

Multiplayer campaign, how it will look like?

Would be epic with a map like Close Combat to actually see what is being accomplished, instead of a boring map list. Hopefully it is done as per KF, long, medium, short campaigns. And hopefully a vote system is implemented for SL role. A negative example is BF2, where you have a "less...
  16. <AKA>Irish

Sure why not! You already do this in a IS2 on some maps. Isn't it the stalking that makes the gameplay interesting? Who knows with better graphics and true modeled tanks could be great! I'd think the main feature would be to have the best possible 1st player with a good solid progression system...
  17. <AKA>Irish

How about a Coldwar tank sim? A "Fulda Gap" scenario. Massed Soviet tank units vs Nato tank units. The early T55s, Chieftains, M60s. Tank modelling, sounds, etc... No lazer aiming, no stabilization just newer tanks, and bigger guns. The larger RO maps are good size for such a concept. First...
  18. <AKA>Irish

Tripwire Social Media Links

Facebook players are awesome. thanks!
  19. <AKA>Irish

Rock Paper Shotgun Tank Interview discussion

Fine example of TW listening to us community members. I argue PC v Consolers all the time and they only WISH! they have this kind of response. Great to see taking the good in "those other games" and perfecting ours! It's ufortunate that some think COD tanking is any good. It reminds me of some...