• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. SgtH3nry3

RS Rising Storm Pre-Purchase Starts and Beta Now Available

Okay, thanks for the intel!
  2. SgtH3nry3

RS Rising Storm Pre-Purchase Starts and Beta Now Available

Sorry for the offtopic, but here it goes anyway: Are Linux (and Mac for that matter) versions of Rising Storm (and Heroes of Stalingrad) still in the pipeline?
  3. SgtH3nry3

Notebook Specs for RO2?

The newer spec notebooks (Intel Haswell and AMD Richland) will have integrated graphics powerful enough to run ROHOS at High settings without problems. My old HD4870 is still chugging along perfectly and the next generation IGPs will be as quick, if not quicker than my old GPU.
  4. SgtH3nry3

Grabenkrieg: The Great War 1914-1918

I don't want to spoil any euphoric feelings one might feel right now, but given the fact that there was a WW1 mod (Iron Europe), wouldn't it be wise to ask them to use their assets - if this hasn't been done already? Furthermore, I have noticed most if not all WW1 mods never reach the state...
  5. SgtH3nry3

Where to find settings in Linux?

Can anyone help me find the KillingFloor.ini and KFUser.ini for Killing Floor in Linux? They don't appear to be located in the Systems folder.
  6. SgtH3nry3

RO2 for Linux

Same here...
  7. SgtH3nry3

Realistic "tactical shooter" on the horizon : Ground Branch

Well, it IS a step forward in any case. If the project is completed; the game gets released and sells reasonably - it could mean that more games will follow. At least Sonedecker did promise us Sky Gods even though it has been postponed in to oblivion. :( It is good to know that Tripwire...
  8. SgtH3nry3

[Game] ArmA 3, for real

Most ArmA 2 bugs (including those that came from the OFP:CWC genetics, the most annoying ones) are solved. The beta patches that are released every now and then primarily exist out of performance fixes and new features. There still are bugs that won't be fixed for ArmA 2 like the no existant...
  9. SgtH3nry3

[Game] ArmA 3, for real

Long time from the interwebz. :D
  10. SgtH3nry3

[Game] ArmA 3, for real

removeAllWeapons this; {this addMagazine "30Rnd_556x45_Stanag"} forEach[1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10]; {this addMagazine "1Rnd_HE_M203} forEach[1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8]; this addWeapon "RH_m16a1gl";But a graphical interface with proper drag & drop support would be better obviously. If you still have the option...
  11. SgtH3nry3

[Game] Battlefield 3

Yeah, one can only hope... :(
  12. SgtH3nry3

Ground deformation

As much as I'd kill someone to have this feature in the game, it's pure aesthetic. Which makes it a whole less important compared to various gameplay features and suggestions. Then there is also the fact that it will cause platform fragmentation. Simply because of the fact that in order to do...
  13. SgtH3nry3

No Login + strange sound

I have the dump files here.
  14. SgtH3nry3

No Login + strange sound

A friend of mine has this strange problem where during playing this game it is suddenly halted by a crash. After this crash a dialogue window appears with the message "No Login" and a "BRRRRR" noise comes out of the headset. It leaves him no other choice but to reset his machine. This bug seems...
  15. SgtH3nry3

[Game] Infiltration [Unreal Tournament 1999]

Get it at gog.com. ;)
  16. SgtH3nry3

[Game] True Combat: CQB Alpha released

I still don't understand why they can't release it as a standalone game rather than a mod? I mean, the Enemy Territory engine is open-source and even has better alternatives based on it. Are they using ET textures or sth? EDIT: Even the ET gamelogic is open-source. Someone ought to make a...
  17. SgtH3nry3

even ign thinks cod is ruining fps games

Call of Duty is worsening other games. In the fact that due to it's popularity other games try to copy it's gameplay. Look at Crysis 2. The original Crysis was almost the ultimate sandbox arcade/semi-arcade tactical shooter with tons of atmosphere, a crazy storyline and it just felt really...
  18. SgtH3nry3

If someone broke into your house...

Here in Holland if you touch the burglar, you are in more trouble than the burglar him/herself. A few months ago an old friend of my father caught 3 burglars, was trying to call the police, got knocked out and was set on fire, burning him to death. I think hiding is probably the safest option...
  19. SgtH3nry3

The Electronic music thread

Wow, it really has an early house vibe yet it doesn't sound like it's old crap like most (pseudo) early house music. Anyway harder (hardstyle) stuff here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhZs2pz6SxQ YouTube - D-Block & S-te-Fan - Music Made Addict
  20. SgtH3nry3

[Game] Who else here loves the Battlezone series?

Whoops, missed it. Same here. The original Battlezone was just a tad better, but I think BZ2 was a great game aswell.