• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. R

Tactics survival mode tips/tricks

So i beat the first three survival modes(atica, teniza, tepiton), and figured I'd share how i beat those here on the 1st level, go to the corner on the left. its where on one side you can activate the blades and on the other side you can activate the fire. basically, run back and forth...
  2. R

Cahua II

hardest puzzle in the game took me like 30 mins to solve:IS2:
  3. R

start within a level instead of from the beginning

I'm now looking for all the secrets, and its a right pain in the *** to start from the very beginning of the level would it be possible to patch in the ability to choose any checkpoint to start from once you finish the campaign?
  4. R

Anyone else completed the game?

I like the ending. kind of saw it coming though. it was fairly obvious if you got a decent amount of the secrets beforehand imo, but if you rush through then the story doesn't make much sense reminded me of arkham asylum
  5. R

a question for tripwire

soviet spy ring in germany
  6. R

stuck in teotl 1

ahhh ok, thanks i saw it before but didnt realize i could get it from behind
  7. R

stuck in teotl 1

towards the beginning/middle, where you have that giant room filled with water. i move the ball and connect it to the thing so those gears turn and the room fills up. no idea what to do after. you can put it in spoiler tags in case someone else doesn't want the answer
  8. R

Time traveler in the premiere of a charlie chaplin film

YouTube - Chaplins Time Traveler[/URL] certainly looks convincing, and while I'd love to believe it, I'm sure there's gonna be some reasonable explanation that comes out soon
  9. R

First taste of the ball

good game, BUT why is this the main character a hobbit? i finished 3 levels, its pretty good so far. the survival is also really fun, I died in wave 9 three times so far :IS2:
  10. R

The Ball is now available on Steam!

patch? steam just installed a 17 mb file for it
  11. R

iron sights for "the device"

only halfway through the 2nd level so not sure yet ive done a bit of survival and died in level 8 on the 2nd one after some practice. tbh dont really see the need for ironshights so far
  12. R

So how is DLC (free or otherwise) going to work with RO2?

or maybe they could do something like that radiohead album? where each person who downloads the DLC chooses how much to pay
  13. R

The Ball Is Golden And Is Rolling Towards Release

it was 4th behind fallout, moh, and civ5 a few days back iirc thats pretty impressive for an indie game
  14. R

So how is DLC (free or otherwise) going to work with RO2?

I think all multiplayer DLC will be free and single player DLC will be paid for
  15. R

The Ball Is Golden And Is Rolling Towards Release

pretty fast pre-load, only 1.3 gigs
  16. R

[Game] Battlefield 3

but sadly true with "AAA" pc fps
  17. R

The RO:HoS Fact Thread

i know this might be unpopular, but how about have in-game advertising while waitng to respawn(at least in countdown), sort of whats like in KF. a short 10-20 second video on random nbc shows/movies
  18. R

[Game] Battlefield 3

so we get keyboard and mouse support? with customized graphics? and dedicated servers? those console-kiddies sure will be pissed off at these features us pc gamers are getting:IS2:
  19. R

Is it just me

Or do some of the voice commands sound like Baldrick? (a character on blackadder played by tony robinson)
  20. R

[Game] Call of Duty: Black Ops

you know, we will get custom support like keyboard and mouse configuration, the ability to chat via typing, and the ability to adjust graphics and sound:IS2: