• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. C

Server Not Allowed to install Server

Why am I not allowed to install KF2 server? http://www.computerdoctor2010.com/PublicServer/Pictures/KF2error.PNG
  2. C

Server Joinable but Down? Killing Floor

Ok so 184.170.81.181:8347 is the server that I am testing. I have a lot of maps on there right now and when certain maps are either being played or voted for my fav list says the server is not running ping says N/A Is there a fix for this maybe? Why does it happen for certain maps? Or is it...
  3. C

KF User Must LogIn to join Server

Is there a mutator that only lets people join the server if their Steam ID is in the list? If not that would be a nice feature. It would work in the opposite way of how the current ban by steam id thing works.
  4. C

Allow Mid Wave Join

I give up trying to change stuff in the ini file trying to see if I can allow players to join in mid wave. Is there any mutators that allow a player to come in a server and start playing even though the wave has already started?
  5. C

Mutator Crash Fix

is there anyway to fix this mutator reset thing. I hate that whenever the server crashes that you have to go in there and set back up the mutators all over again. Ya it is simple to just go in and take the time click a few things and restart the server to set the mutators but come on i not going...
  6. C

New Trader?

I really like the Portal trader. It would really be cool if either that was put instead of the current trader or an option for mutators to allow that as a trader instead. All in favor?
  7. C

Server Admins & Groups how to use

ok for starter what is the "Level" thing for ? it has like a number in it? so i am guessing that is the security level clearence or something? so what numbers do what? Also there is the Kick/Ban section so if i put a check in the one box instead of all three will it give permisson for...
  8. C

Server Killing Floor Dedicated Server MAX Config

I am wondering if people will contribute to this post stating all the different things to customize with the dedicated server files. I am mainly wanting to know all that you can do with the .ini config file. But it would be nice to find or start a instruction booklet (so to speak) of all the...
  9. C

Killing Floor Support