• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. mestido

What FOV are you playing on?

viewmodel FOV (FOV for the weapon and hands) is this possible to change? For example:
  2. mestido

Possible to change weapons FOV?

In KF1 it is possible to change FOV of the weapons, to make it not so close to the screen, is there a way to do it in KF2? Thanks.
  3. mestido

PC Gamer Full Match - 60 FPS Capture!

Looks pretty polished for alpha, when is early access? :D
  4. mestido

Killing Floor 2 Announced for PS4

Any one know the song name in the video?
  5. mestido

Killing Floor 2 Announced for PS4

lol nice one, did not expected that it will come to console... And I just hope that it will not effect on the PC version in any way, shape, or form...
  6. mestido

Tripwire Interactive's Killing Floor 2 Panel at PAX Prime

Tripwire Interactive's Killing Floor 2 Panel! Tripwire Interactive talks about the Killing Floor franchise, the upcoming release of Killing Floor 2, and other exciting things happening at the studio. Who knows what will happen - Special guests? Goodies? Other surprises? Killing Floor cosplay...
  7. mestido

Gamescom

Do want some real gameplay! :D
  8. mestido

E3, Steam machines and KF2 next week!

lol so much hate... :eek:
  9. mestido

Unscientific Pricing Poll - What would you pay for KF2?

$19.99 for Steam early access(alpha/beta) $29.99 for the final release version.
  10. mestido

Killing Floor 2 Teaser Trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUJZW9Wqckg Can't wait for steam early access...
  11. mestido

Killing Floor 2 officially announced!

By the way, according to PCgamer article you are using unreal engine 3, why not unreal engine 4? Not a big deal, just wondering. :rolleyes:
  12. mestido

Killing Floor 2 officially announced!

Thanks Tripwire Interactive, you have made my day! Now give me Steam early access please. :D
  13. mestido

The Future of Tripwire?

UE3 is not that "bad". Look at Bioshock Infinite, it looks amazing and very well optimized as well. KF2 with UE3 engine could be very good looking if done properly... Of course UE4 would be much better :rolleyes:
  14. mestido

Make Killing Floor 2 with UT4 engine.

Why so mad?
  15. mestido

The Future of Tripwire?

I guess it will be KF2 with a new version of UE engine(hope UE4), Tripwire have to make money after all... And with a new shiny KF they will make ALOT of cash :D
  16. mestido

Yeah that's the thing, I meant Unreal Engine 4 :D
  17. mestido

Tripwire are working with unreal engine... so if they will change anything that will be a newest version of unreal engine.