• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. gvdgvdgvd

Memoirs of a solider

I remember writing about this months ago and explained why but only few of us would realise the truth
  2. gvdgvdgvd

PLEASE add walk button

I think walk button should be added just like in Ostfront because it allows you to walk without aiming down the sight! It is a MUST HAVE for the game realism although used abit less then sprinting! And also good for stalking from behind on window campers! Meleeing and so on!
  3. gvdgvdgvd

PARATROOPERS in "darkest hour" for RO 2 or even in RO2 itself

Forgotten Hope - Crete 1941 Paratrooper Assaults pt. 2 (2009) - YouTube I think it will be pretty fun to have at least few of these paratroopers map in which there will be german/soviet/british paratrooper assaults day and night On moonlight will be the best :p
  4. gvdgvdgvd

Reverse Cover system :( Make it realistic

OK guys I think you all have seen it and it is completely messed up but I think it will be a pretty easy fix When you cover behind corner or door the weapon is HORIZONTAL in your arms and the enemy can see it it should be vertical time 3:05 in this video Red Orchestra 2 Heroes of Stalingrad...
  5. gvdgvdgvd

You call this "sight adjustment"??

So you call this sight adjustment? This is NO sight adjustment just the whole weapon moves up or down It is only realistic in sniper SCOPE but in other weapons is NOt realistic Sight adjustment is not moving the WHOLE weapon up or down it is aout adjusting the sight itself so that you DONT have...
  6. gvdgvdgvd

Silly Reaload MISTAKE in ROHS

Hello everyone I just found that mistake and I will try to explain it simple The reload "bug" is only present in ROHS not in Red orchestra (1) So I take pistol-reload it and fire all the rounds. I count them while I fire) Then I do a dry reload. I fire a few rounds Then I reload again And I...
  7. gvdgvdgvd

Soviet flamethrowers at Berlin!

watch the whole video: YouTube - Battle of Berlin (1945) - Битва за Берлин - 3 of 5 Its interesting :)
  8. gvdgvdgvd

How to overcome the tank bailing issue :)

SIMPLE: You shoot enemy tank-enemy tank gets damaged enemy tank crewman-crew or whatever desides to bail- he starts the bailing procedure - commander, coaxial gunner etc bail from top hatch driver, gunner, radiomen bail from the hatch under the tank (some soviet tanks etc everyone bails the way...
  9. gvdgvdgvd

Why the bolting must remain manual!!!!!

BOLTING MUST BE MANUAL: BECAUSE: when you fire you will reload later and see where the bullet goes - expecially for long range shots and sniper rifles if you reload immediately the scope shakes and you cant see if the bullet hit something or where it hit so ou can correct your aim! Thats why...
  10. gvdgvdgvd

WTF?? WHy see weapon like that....

http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=47165 so look at the video- when the soldier runs with the PPSH the barrel and the gun itself is taking HUGE amount of the screen in REAL life when you run you wont put your weapon that high- you keep it lower as you sprint.... ALSO when you...
  11. gvdgvdgvd

No more Axis/Allies

meaning: 1. Axis-Rome-Berlin-Tokyo. Or unity between Italy, Germany, Japan (and satellites Romania for example) Allies: USSR, USA, UK (and satellites) Although USA and UK fight at the very last stage of the war, allies refers to these countries...
  12. gvdgvdgvd

Realism suggestion

I am sick of stupid unrealistic suggestions for the game so I will make some serious ones: realistic grenade return system: if the situation is good player can return or at least TRY to return enemy grenade. Not like in Call of D*cks When you hide behind or under a table and grenade explodes...
  13. gvdgvdgvd

Indoor destruction system...

When shooting or destroying lanterns-pushing htem from table or breaking them bu grenade explosions, they must be LIKELY to cause fire-( not all the times) Being able to throw lanterns at enemy (like molotovs) or filling a empty glass or vodka bottle (improvised weapon available only at spawn...
  14. gvdgvdgvd

Amazing!

watch the whole video the most interesting part is in last second YouTube - Freeaim Ironsights in Armed Assault 1.05 w/ TrackIR look how the soldier moves his head independant from the body and the weapon!! system used is trackir or free track! it uses your webcam and few LEDs or IR LEDS...
  15. gvdgvdgvd

GOOD suggestions!

1st of all - we see that you will add new music but please AT ALL COST do not remove the music from the first red orchestra especially the theme from menu 2nd- about the tanks-well i REALLY DONT expect realistic tank experience- why - because RO is not a tanks simulator... BUT a BIG BUT...
  16. gvdgvdgvd

Please help game crashes when use voice!!!

When I use voive in game to communicate with my players some times the games crashes just when I pres the voice communication button!! PLease update the game to fix this problem!! Thank you!:confused: