• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. gvdgvdgvd

Memoirs of a solider

The Kar 98k sounds only one way in real life. There is only 1 type of PPSH recoil. Soviet and german grenades both can kill on some specific distance when thrown on flat ground in real life. Specific weapon looks only one way in real life. Real tanks have only few and specific weak spots...
  2. gvdgvdgvd

Memoirs of a solider

I remember writing about this months ago and explained why but only few of us would realise the truth
  3. gvdgvdgvd

Tactics Tank Hitboxes

And what experience you have in REAL LIFE with tanks? It may be garbage in game but not in real life.... Only thing we know for sure is that the game is not ready and we are waiting for tons of fixes that will dramatically change the ingame experience :)
  4. gvdgvdgvd

Binding bandage to a separate key

Thats the best sggestion ever! Please tell us how to do it! :IS2:
  5. gvdgvdgvd

Was the Russian grenade's fuse really that long?

this thread http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=60388&highlight=underarm page2
  6. gvdgvdgvd

Tactics under-arm grenade throw

Thanx Rrralphster Btw one thing I wonder will the F1 grenade be the only soviet grenade? Or RO2 will include these too and RGD 33 DAMN I JUST FOUND A GOLD MINE : http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/library/policy/army/fm/3-23-30/appd.htm Figure D-2. RGO hand grenade. D-3. F1...
  7. gvdgvdgvd

Get to work!

What do you mean they arent going to help? When I give my money I want to get what I was promised and what I expected! Nothing less, nothing more! Unfortunately, a lot of people regret they bought this game or at least at this stage of its "develpment" And this is the place to ask why SELL a...
  8. gvdgvdgvd

A list of vital alterations to infantry mechanics. (Lots of Pics and Scheming)

Tripwire staff must read this topic and comment! Scaling up the soldiers must be done. Another thing that must be changed is the MP machine pistol front sights they look tiny just like if the weapon has long barell like a rifle. IN Ostfront the fron sight of the MP german machine pistol look...
  9. gvdgvdgvd

Tactics under-arm grenade throw

I think that the underhand in Ostfront is the most realistic one, but the distance could still be increased a little If they make same underarm throw in RO2 with slightly increased power it would be perfect. BTW am I the only one who think the "normal" grenade throw in RO2 is too weak, and you...
  10. gvdgvdgvd

Help! multiplayer not working!

You can try buying the original game an then multiplayer works :)
  11. gvdgvdgvd

PLEASE add walk button

Thats a good idea too! IN ostfront there was even SWITCH TO MOST POWERFUL weapon button :)
  12. gvdgvdgvd

PLEASE add walk button

I want to walk standing because I want to see over something a wall or through window may be? Many people are using this feature in ostfron why not have it in RO2? You can walk in real life without crouching why not add it to a game? Simple... Even counter strike had walk button (dont worry I...
  13. gvdgvdgvd

Been doing some research.

This is the sad truth guys ! I have been banned once in Ostfront because I OWNED everyone in Warsaw with mosin nagant and jitomir rooms with PPSH How can you explain that you are good and skilled with this weapon on this map? No way! I got my ban and nothing could be done because of stupidity of...
  14. gvdgvdgvd

PLEASE add walk button

I think walk button should be added just like in Ostfront because it allows you to walk without aiming down the sight! It is a MUST HAVE for the game realism although used abit less then sprinting! And also good for stalking from behind on window campers! Meleeing and so on!
  15. gvdgvdgvd

Choose Language Spanish

Hello can I ask you simple question can I install my game all over again in ENGLISH (so menu language is english, all text ingame is english but swap the voices so that germans talk german and red army soldiers talk russian? And another question if I install russian version in steam, will the...
  16. gvdgvdgvd

Tactics Is the AVT 40 useful?

How can you say SVT 40 will be unusable in auto mode? Just like saying AK 47 will be unusable in auto mode? Both AK 47 andSVT 40 work on the same principle -exhaust gas moves a piston that reloads the next round. This is proved to be the most simple and reliable method of reloading an auto Rifle...
  17. gvdgvdgvd

Choose Language Spanish

deleted duplicate
  18. gvdgvdgvd

Can we have mortars?

just to let you know DARKEST HOUR has MORTARS! :D On about 40 percent of the maps Yesterday I pwned some yankees with the german 80 mm granatenwerfer or whatever its called :D There are also mortar observers who mark targets like arty and then observe where the shots go (all is shown in the map...
  19. gvdgvdgvd

[Working Script] Hold-binds for aiming, crouching, and proning without editing .ini.

Note that while altfiring from an MG using this script, the shot will be delayed by 150ms. This is a sad consequence of the game using the same bloody key for everything. I could circumvent it by getting the script to keep track of how many times you've pressed Right Mouse, but previous...
  20. gvdgvdgvd

I want the Luger back

Hi guys ! IN RO:OST I rarely used the LUGER (and rarely played on german side at all I used to be the ordinary Soviet soldier from the red army) BUT STILL I think you deserve to have the luger! Good luck! ;)