• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. T

RS Too much Sake. Rising Storm on Twitch.

Will be trying again tonight at 8 pm BST / 11 AM PST - with less Sake this time.... Trying to level up rifles, but will probably do a few katana only maps and stuff like that. http://www.twitch.tv/jubbatron.
  2. T

I am playing Rising Storm because It's a great game. Unforutunately. People don't seem to want to see a drunken twat mortar his own tream on Axis lol
  3. T

I am going to sober up a bit and try again lol
  4. T

I am grteat at the game but I am also quite drunk.
  5. T

Doing pre-show now for 10 mins i.e. tarding about with a green screen and more drinking. http://www.twitch.tv/jubbatron
  6. T

If anyone is familiar with livestreaming websites like Twitch, you'll know that Rising Storm / Red Orchestra 2 doesn't get much attention there. Most I've ever seen was about 20 people watching a channel broadcasting RS. Personally, I think RS needs more attention on twitch, and so I am...
  7. T

Magazine is close to empty bug - are Devs aware of this ?

Apologies if this already exists but I did a search and all I could find were mentions of this bug in threads dedicated to other things like Machineguns etc.... Afaik this hasn't had a thread specifically about this bug only and hasn't had a direct acknowledgement from a dev anywhere on the...
  8. T

hey what honor level gets you to hero status?

Sort of related but does anyone know the amount of experience / points needed to become a hero as well ? Level 5 is 5333 xp but when you get the right amount of points and your honour level isn't high enough to go up a rank there's no way to see what the requirements of the next rank are.
  9. T

[Info] Is this a joke?

To be honest, the 3 or 4 hours I have played of the full game since release have probably been the best fps experience I have had since I stopped playing Ostfront a year or two ago - despite the fact that the finished product appears to be a buggy, laggy, poorly performing mess. I am very...
  10. T

[Fix] ATI users Possible fix for stuttering / poor performance.

After playing some more tonight my original language of 'perfect' and 'miraculous' was definitely overstating the improvement somewhat. My frames are definitely higher and the rollback has removed much of the stuttering - but on some maps, and with heavy artillery it is still definitely there...
  11. T

Oh, well that's kinda disappointing. Maybe not as good of a fix as I thought then. I doubt it would help Dual gpu cards either since I think they use a sort of inbuilt crossfire or something ? (I had a dual gpu card about a year ago and seem to remember crossfire being involved somewhere -...
  12. T

Best AMD driver?

This thread (http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=62325) may help some ATI users.
  13. T

I have an ATI HD 6950 ( running at 6970 gpu & memory clock speeds ) and RO was giving me horrible performance at mainly ultra settings - the worst feature of which was a massive amount of stuttering & input lag at random intervals & during artillery strikes, despite reasonably high frame rates...
  14. T

Slow death mechanic & the awarding of kill assists.

Overall, I must admit I like the slow death mechanic. I quite enjoy having the opportunity to desperately fire back at the person who shot me in a sort of 'last stand' situation every now and again, and watching team-mates or enemies slowly dying in front of your eyes is quite poignant...
  15. T

Getting friends to join a local server ?

Thanks very much for the help. I'll have a go at this later on.
  16. T

Getting friends to join a local server ?

So, I can host a local server but I open up my friends list on Steam and the option to invite people to my game is grayed out or completely non-existent. Getting them to join via the server browser doesn't seem to work either since it appears to be behaving incredibly erratically at present and...
  17. T

Medal Of Honor: Airborne

Not sure I agree entirely with that one - Yes on the whole the death animations seem quite good but in SP I've shot people with the .45 ( while moving up a stairwell for example) and they've suddenly and rather inexplicably taken off several feet into the air :eek: And, with regards to the...
  18. T

Medal Of Honor: Airborne

Just finished it on Normal, and tbh I'm not incredibly impressed. While the parachuting & weapon upgrades are novel at first, they become gimmicky really quickly and eventually the entire game just digresses into what seems like a perpetual hunt to find things to plant explosives on...
  19. T

The _MOST_ Ultimate Starwars game everrrrrrrrrr

I hate to spoil the fun but maybe you should have a look at this once you've viewed the trailer - http://forums.filefront.com/sw-jk3-rants-raves/297249-kotf-22.html ( Check out the final post on the last page - I'm only referencing that page since it sums up pretty much everything that has...
  20. T

WWI related movie thread

I'd recommend Officer's Ward, a recent - 2001 I think - French film dealing with WWI. Don't expect anything even remotely frontline orientated though ( the likes of 'The Lost Batallion' etc...) In fact, I think it may even have less portrayal of combat than 'A Very Long Engagment.' However...