• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. bobsynergy

RO2 Hey TWI, How does this feel?

Yeah saw it at 15 thousand before and was expecting lower but holy ****....its nice to come back to the game and see this!
  2. bobsynergy

Survival

I have done it quite a few times and it's tons of fun, don't know why some of you guys are saying though you can really only do that though with the sniper and mg. I have done it with a semi-auto, a smg and a rifle before with being at the top of the scoreboard in terms of points and kills...
  3. bobsynergy

What the community is up to - Vehicles ;)

Nice to see everything cleared up and out in the open from both sides, hopefully now everything goes smoothly from here
  4. bobsynergy

What We Are Up To - Brewing Up A Storm

Oh god **** yes, hopefully with this we see the more popular servers running a lot of custom maps now. Thank you based gods :IS2:
  5. bobsynergy

IDEA! Community weapon contest

Well there is the ones made by the vehicle mod team and Cpt-Praxius, plus I think the reward would be a great incentive to get people to start. I think it would be awesome to look into after the vehicles come out, maybe make the deadline longer so it gives people time to learn?
  6. bobsynergy

will peripheral view indicators ever be fixed ?

Well he did say he is Australian so it makes sense that the Australian server might have it turned off while we don't. But yes, SERVER OWNERS TURN THIS CRAP OFF, come on let's be completely honest and say it's so cheap, people sneaking is useless if I am getting indicators and being told where...
  7. bobsynergy

RO2 Game Settings

Go into your graphics card control panel and click on RO2, look for the setting that deals with Anti Aliasing and change it to application controlled.
  8. bobsynergy

RO2 Flecktarn Camo [WIP]

Damn son!, with this stuff now you should really see if in the next big update you can get this fun stuff in game.
  9. bobsynergy

RO2 Flecktarn Camo [WIP]

God damn, now I really can't wait to see these in game, I hope you get someone to help you put that in game soon, have you tried asking Ducky for assistance with a mutator?
  10. bobsynergy

Level Design [WIP] KitaJima

While it looks like dawn and not night I think this accident looks really nice, it's unique with that mix of looking like dawn with it being dark but still bright.
  11. bobsynergy

RO2 Flecktarn Camo [WIP]

Holy crap, I love how fast your making this too, I'd love to see this soon in game. Makes me regret cutting your head off when we were in the same server coincidentally during that one Chivalry free weekend :p I hope this opens it up for a lot of new skins to be released, thanks for working on...
  12. bobsynergy

IDEA! Community weapon contest

Honestly wow, this is such a great idea I don't understand how it didn't come up before, just limit it to be historically accurate weapons obviously, and have TW polish up the weapons that are submitted in a way they see fit and you got new weapons with barely any one from TW doing something so...
  13. bobsynergy

MKB42 was at Stalingrad!

Sorry man that's a STG :p though I was worried there for a second I thought you found another video......
  14. bobsynergy

RS Kwajalein allies biased?

Not even, I've had more rounds winning as the Japs then winning as the Americans on that map and by a lot to. It's very easy to defend unless you don't know what your doing. But it's not one of those maps where it depends on the other team being dumb as bricks, I've had matches where the...
  15. bobsynergy

What We Are Up To - Weapons and More!

If Leningrad was remade I would probably start crying from how amazing that would be.
  16. bobsynergy

RS Rising Storm trading cards

I got the Das Heer background but I bought the Ostfront background which is honestly the best one out of all of them. (plus having an IS2 and Mkb emote is awesome) http://steamcommunity.com/id/Bobsyn Who cares on why people would buy them? they sell so you should just care about getting...
  17. bobsynergy

RS Rising Storm trading cards

lol you could of sold enough of them and then gotten free games in the sale like I and most others did.
  18. bobsynergy

What We Are Up To - Community Map Pack Part 2 and More

Not disagreeable there but as long as they arn't playing it 2-3 rounds at a time or all day constantly :p
  19. bobsynergy

What We Are Up To - Community Map Pack Part 2 and More

Hahaha oh my god that server, as soon as I saw it I was completely speechless on why it existed in the first place, but when I saw it was full most of the time.... jesus it was horrifying.
  20. bobsynergy

RS RS - 12th best shooter of all time

I didn't like Misery 1.0 that much but I'll try 2.0 since the new versions of Lurk, Redux and Lost Alpha aren't coming anytime soon but I'm going to replace the textures with the absolute textures because everything brown for something like the zone makes no sense what so ever and I don't get...