• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Snuffeldjuret

Nice announcement

Yea, a neat little surprise indeed =).
  2. Snuffeldjuret

[Game] Squad: Teamwork Oriented Multiplayer Shooter

Makes sense. I always thought it sounded like a very difficult project to create a great totally free product :O. Perhaps that was not the issue though ^^.
  3. Snuffeldjuret

[Game] Squad: Teamwork Oriented Multiplayer Shooter

I am so not in the know! I even got a bit confused. So what is the difference between PR2 standalone and Squad?
  4. Snuffeldjuret

Please no more commando tetris

I hate health bars too!
  5. Snuffeldjuret

[Game] Festung Europa - Darkest Hour spiritual successor

Interesting with another engine switch :P. Quite bold goals they posted there I have to say!
  6. Snuffeldjuret

Since this game takes place in france now...

What about them Swedish Kronor eh? =)
  7. Snuffeldjuret

Would you like to see PvP mode in KF2?

Pure PvP would make less sense in KF indeed, but a mixed PvE and PvP like Dota2/HoN/LoL would make perfect sense. You level your character up, you buy gear, you fight opponents that aren't supposed to mimic human behavior, the only thing that is different atm is that in KF you don't fight...
  8. Snuffeldjuret

[Game] The "what are you currently playing?" thread #2

Inspired by the upcoming Warcraft movie I fired up dosbox and Warcraft 1, just finished the Orcs campaign and will start the Human one right now. Can't believe it is 20 years old now!
  9. Snuffeldjuret

Why do YOU like to do Early Access/Betas?

A time limited open beta is even better at stress test, like Blizzard did with Diablo 3 =).
  10. Snuffeldjuret

[Game] Dota 2

Yea, a shame they missed out on the big bucks =(. Would have been such a nice story if they got into top 8.
  11. Snuffeldjuret

Would you like to see PvP mode in KF2?

I'd say yes, if it can be done well and when other crucial elements of the game are working properly!
  12. Snuffeldjuret

Huh? I am not angry, you are the one that seems to have irrational hate for things. Your issue should be with false advertisement, not Early Access.
  13. Snuffeldjuret

In which reality is Early Access a bad idea? Just don't buy Early Access games if you don't want them. It is as simple as that. Buying a certain Early Access game can be a bad idea, but that is on you, not the system. You should not blame the system for your own faults. Take responsibility for...
  14. Snuffeldjuret

Calm down dude. I said, "don't be _SO_ negative for no reason". Not "don't be negative for no reason". If people need to learn life lessons from buying Early Access games, it is better they learn them from that than learning them from something else IRL. If you don't regret your Early Access...
  15. Snuffeldjuret

[Game] Dota 2

Sure it seems cruel to say that, and Valve acknowledges that. In no way did Valve diminish mental health issues or minimize the problematic situation. He doesn't have to play, at least not according to the public statements by Fnatic. Era's health is #1, competing in TI4 is #2. If he doesn't...
  16. Snuffeldjuret

[Game] Dota 2

Hm, did Valve say that? I read through everything and didn't get that impression. It felt like the problem was about changing the roster this late, which has not happened before. Fnatic just kicked out two of their CSGO members, I am sure that won't help ^^. Either way, I am inclined to be on...
  17. Snuffeldjuret

You can say that about every single system mankind has come up with, but that does not make everything stupid. Please, don't be so negative for no reason.
  18. Snuffeldjuret

[Game] Dota 2

It will be interesting to see how the money will be split for sure, I would assume that only the top 10 teams will get any prize money though. Well, Valve cares more about the players than the organizations, which I think is a good thing. The players in real life sports are too much of a...
  19. Snuffeldjuret

Alpha, Beta, Gamma, it doesn't matter. What matter is how playable a game is. Don't like an unpolished game? Don't buy unpolished games. Early Access is a system that allows developers out of money to get funded by the community without having to officially release the game right away...