• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Fat Cat

Final Release [Utility] Admin access plus manager

well i have it running on my server. and the server is ranked..:D
  2. Fat Cat

Final Release [Utility] Admin access plus manager

is this whitelisted?
  3. Fat Cat

Paid Weapon DLC?

Yes, I was thinking -paid weapons? What madness is this. But after that post from mr Wilson, I can agree that the uproar over this dlc is unjustified as we have been pampered with REGULAR free content for too long now. I'll get the dlc but only when it's 75% off.
  4. Fat Cat

White List Map Pack

ty, will update op.
  5. Fat Cat

White List Map Pack

who will seed?
  6. Fat Cat

Post your Questions for Tripwire DEV

you guys do realize the interview was over a while ago already. 8 months ago to the point.
  7. Fat Cat

IMPORTANT: Megaupload & Custom Content

well i got good news, thanks to a very nice fellow forumer the whitelist map pack is back up.
  8. Fat Cat

Contemplating about buying...

ro2 is a very good game, however its meant for hardcore pc players only. I mean no cod bs, its all about realism.
  9. Fat Cat

White List Map Pack

There is no mirror sadly, and i don't have a backup that i can redirect to sorry :/. Also i can't redownload all the maps again because some are hosted on megaupload. This is really unfortunate. Unless somebody has downloaded the pack and can reupload them somewhere and PM me the links, this...
  10. Fat Cat

Current Map White List

dammit seriously, i was planning to reupload and update the map pack..now megaupload has been taken down I've lost all those maps. And some of the maps in the first post direct to megaupload so those maps are gone now.. WHYYY SOPA WHYY Has been saved by WilleD :)
  11. Fat Cat

A friendly poll

first of all there has to be a steam linux client which there isn't. So until that happens KF won't be coming to linux anytime soon.
  12. Fat Cat

Is this legal?

if you REALLY want to power level. Just load up kf farm day with the faked players mod. On beginner. Set to however many players you want. And you can level 1-6 in a matter of hours.
  13. Fat Cat

White List Map Pack

sure, if you want you can reupload all the maps into a more organized folder. And PM me the links. I've been meaning to do it for a while. But I've been busy :/
  14. Fat Cat

KF back to "normal".

sad panda.jpg
  15. Fat Cat

2 moons on icecave.

haha!
  16. Fat Cat

2 moons on icecave.

LOL, that would be hell, a whole planet filled with brits. No offense :D
  17. Fat Cat

new dlc

So, before the xmas update if any new dlc appeared that I didn't own, there would be the new dlc available in the bottom right corner as shown in this screenshot: http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/630734179470770015/F150AA94C9988B2966A945F8B2BEC106F55FC14C/ However, i own all the dlc. Before...
  18. Fat Cat

Who are the voice actors?

harry enfield: loadsamoney - YouTube Harry enfield maybe..
  19. Fat Cat

Am a pervert?

http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9057&stc=1&d=1323693322 :rolleyes:
  20. Fat Cat

Which KF monster could you take on?

the dead don't walk, and neither should this thread.