• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

KF-WTFMut, betabees

Thank you very much. I had a blast with the WTF and many other did as well. Thanks for letting everyone tinker with it. Heck of a good run for us.
  2. M

Mut Low Gravity

Enjoy http://badoldtimers.com/MutLowGrav.zip
  3. M

The Xmas event and more broken mods.

Bah Humbug
  4. M

Code Help updating WTF Melee

Many Thanks
  5. M

Code Help updating WTF Melee

I need to update the WTF Melee Line 14 at start. I just need to know what has changed please.
  6. M

Request Respawn Mut

Its allready been made now. Works good. I didnt find as cool as i had hoped. Fine line between cool and unbalance. Still fun
  7. M

KF-WTFMut, betabees

They work fine for me. You may be missing a texture file. Or if you are compiling a custom version you are missing a texture file in your game texture folder. Reinstall
  8. M

[Mutator] KFL Mod

Thanks. My stupid copy and paste. What a hissy a little space can cause spalding1995 Make sure you have the KFL 80 ini. in your system folder. Also make sure you have the KFL perks on. If its a dedicated server try adding all the KFL Muts to your voting game config.
  9. M

[Mutator] KFL Mod

Will you help me next? So i need the KFL 78 and the KFL 80 U and ucl? Also im having trouble with RTD working. I see all the classes for the RTD after update are 80 but the header that you paste says KFL 78 ? [KFLv78.MutRTD] RerollTime=233.000000 DefaultCategoryID=4...
  10. M

Hiyokomod v2.8

http://kf.hlds.pl/download/index.php?path=mutators/
  11. M

Server Mutator Antiblocker not work anymore?

i have had that happen a few times. I just delete it and slap it back in and it works. Have no idea why.
  12. M

Player respawn mutator

Couldn't you run a script threw your web browser to your web admin playing of the Admin plus that respawns players. Like we used to use to expand our server past 6 slots when KF first came out
  13. M

Server Random lagspikes\rubberbanding etc since summer update.

Ive seen it. Both our servers. When i first join and right after shop time.
  14. M

[Mutator] KFL Mod

Is this something that could be addressed by Tripwire in a update? It's a really great mut, but I almost feel negligent using this if it is leading to players games crashing.
  15. M

[Mutator] KFL Mod

I get it and players on server get it. Server log is clean. Wierd cause i can play in any size window and it does not happen. Fullscreen it crashes with different things but always FD3D9Texture::Cache <- FD3D9RenderInterface::CacheTexture <- FD3D9RenderInterface::HandleCombinedMaterial...
  16. M

KF-WTFMut, betabees

Anybody got the WTF zeds to work in cutom ?
  17. M

[Mutator] KFL Mod

Very nice. where would i locate PlayerSounds.uax Warning: Failed to load 'PlayerSounds.uax': Can't find file 'PlayerSounds.uax' Warning: Failed loading package: Can't find file 'PlayerSounds.uax' Log: Failed loading package: Can't find file 'PlayerSounds.uax'
  18. M

Server Server crashes.....

May have to get help from them
  19. M

Server Server crashes.....

Changing this to false do anything in ini. ? [IpDrv.MasterServerUplink] DoUplink=True UplinkToGamespy=True
  20. M

Server I dont get it help me please

You can enter your mods you want to stay on from map to map in the Voting game config in web admin. Or straight to your ini. Only thing i can think about the perks are that maybe you are using Version 1 of antiblocker not 2. And that maybe your version of the IJC pack is not the whitelist one.