• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Zeron

The update in a nutshell!

Good: Mac-10, awesome gun. Very unpolished with sounds/ 3rd person holding but still a solid gun. EBR nerf The bad: pretty much everything else. The xbow still one shots fps and is just as good to every other perk as it used to be. scar was nerfed for no reason. Law is still bad. Discuss.
  2. Zeron

Why do Grenades...

...Still weigh 1 kg when you have none left? And on the topic of why grenades actually weigh anything at all, why don't the welder, medic syringe, and 9mm weigh anything? If i could i would always just throw all my grenades at the start so i had more weight to work with since grenades are...
  3. Zeron

Time Lapse?

Is it just me or are the forums showing posts as "today" from yesterday? it's confusing the crap out of me. I remember seeing a post posted "today" at 3:40ish pm when it was only 3:20...:confused:
  4. Zeron

Server Server forcing DL of unnecessary files

edit:this problem resolved itself after a time. I am currently renting a server at gameservers.com, i also sent in a support ticket to them, but decided to go here too to ask to see if it's a problem on my end. Currently, whenever i try to connect to my server, it forces me to download a ton...
  5. Zeron

Recoil Reduction For Firebug!

I don't know about you guys, but firebug is my favorite perk in this game. And much to my dismay, Recoil is never reduced via the firebug perk, yet the flamethrower has some of the most insane recoil of a weapon that doesn't get it reduced via a perk! I often find myself constantly moving my...
  6. Zeron

What is your Favorite Perk?

Vote! Maybe give us a few reasons why it's your favorite perk. Have Fun! My favorite is Firebug just because i like to burn things and the simplicity of it all. Sorry if this was posted before and i missed it. The search function is pretty generic when it comes to keywords and such.
  7. Zeron

The Zerdic: Making Berserker Useless

*******EDIT******* I should really have changed the thread title to The Zerdic: Leveling Zerker Done Easy, because i did not intend to make people think that the medic is actually superior to the berserker at killing things. It is only better if you are less skilled and have a high medic perk...
  8. Zeron

Server Map redirects

Does anyone have a nice map redirect link i can use that happens to have a ton of maps on it? I'd be truly grateful instead of having to upload maps one by one to a website when people are already using redirects that have tons of maps on them. =/
  9. Zeron

Shotgun: Outta my way!

I don't know if I'm the only one this bothers, but does anyone else not like the fact the shotgun nearly takes up your ENTIRE frontal field of vision when you are reloading it? i find myself turning slightly to look around the gun just so i can see in front of me and frankly, this annoys me...