• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Big_BenKYS

I can't get any keys.

I actually just got one from radical dude and Tripwire Co-founder William T. Munk, Twitter handle @BillMunkII. I messaged him hours ago and just got a response, so maybe asking him politely will work for you too. I was so surprised to log onto Twitter and find a DM with a key, and now I've...
  2. Big_BenKYS

I can't get any keys.

Oh yeah, I have no hope for the PC Gamer raffle. I signed up and then quickly realized how easy it would be to game the system and realized that I probably won't be getting a key. Answering random trivia questions on Twitter blows. The age of social media is truly glorious. At least I haven't...
  3. Big_BenKYS

I can't get any keys.

Yeah, I've been playing the Twitter game for two days and haven't been successful. I really hate using Twitter, so forcing myself to do so with literally no result it is almost soul crushing. Answering stupid Twitter questions and trying to butter up Tripwire developers hasn't worked so far...
  4. Big_BenKYS

Small update?

I wish Tripwire were more consistent about releasing patch notes. I've become spoiled by Valve because they always have a page of patch notes up as soon as the update goes out for any of their games.
  5. Big_BenKYS

Medic nade

Speaking of Medic, that nerf to the heal dart trick where you drop the med gun and pick it up again to reset the med juice is brutal. I loved doing that, it's so harsh without it. I miss it. :[
  6. Big_BenKYS

Console Gamers and Killing Floor.

I think KF would do pretty well as a downloadable game on Xbox Live Arcade or PSN. So many people love zombies in CALLADOODIE that I think KF could really catch on with the console CoD crowd. The fact that it actually has substance and a reason to keep playing, plus the ability to actually...
  7. Big_BenKYS

What is your most hated kind of player?

It was actually me who jokingly said that you apparently thought you were the best berserker in all of Killing Floor after another guy asked "who is this guy and why should I care what he thinks?", then you just said to me "your insult doesn't work if the statement is true" to which I just...
  8. Big_BenKYS

What is your most hated kind of player?

My most hated players are douchebag berserkers who take the game super seriously. I've run into a ton of these guys and the best example I can think of is Evil Tendencies, a player I'm sure most of you have probably heard of. If he fails at kiting he'll just blame his entire team, it's never...
  9. Big_BenKYS

Who agrees with my opnion on beserker?

I wonder if it would be better if they gave the Zerker a weakness against ranged specimens like the Siren and Husk so that he'd be more reliant on his teammates to take them out. I'm not sure if his current damage resistance applies to them or not, maybe it'd be as simple as just removing his...
  10. Big_BenKYS

The new zombies(circus?) does suck...

The new ones I find are much easier than the old Xmas zeds. Figuring out what part of the Nut Pound's head was actually considered the head hitbox was a pain in the ***. The only thing I kind of have trouble with in this update is the Robot Husk and even then it's fairly easy due to his...
  11. Big_BenKYS

Who agrees with my opnion on beserker?

I think the damage resistance should be dropped back to the pre-buff 25% and the speed should be lowered by 5% along with the FP rage mechanics tweaked so it doesn't just reset after you break LoS, but it instead pauses. I know the truly good zerkers will still kite just as easily, but I really...
  12. Big_BenKYS

That's a nice Berserker you have there...

I was hoping they'd reduce the zerker's damage resistance back to 25% with this patch, and tweak the FP rage mechanics a bit so it doesn't just reset when you break LoS.
  13. Big_BenKYS

Potato Alternate Reality Game

I just got all the achievements last week and now they go and put in a phantom achievement that drops my percentage back down to 99%. Boooo :(
  14. Big_BenKYS

[Mutator] Modded Specimen Mechanics

I really like the idea of him firing a rocket at point blank when he's surrounded, that would surely make the chainsaw tactic much harder or even impossible. I actually kind of wish he had some kind of area of effect move that just pushed everyone around him about 10, maybe 20 or so feet...
  15. Big_BenKYS

[Mutator] Modded Specimen Mechanics

I think this is how it should be as well. I also think the whiffed swings should be changed, if the fp whiffs I don't think the frustration meter should reset as it is. It would be nice if whiffs didn't effect it at all, no pause or reset, and the only way to reset it is if the hit connects...
  16. Big_BenKYS

Tactics Specimen Information

Well both times I mentioned I was level 6 Berserker and I was running at full speed from the raged FP, so there's no way the multiple hits would have got me, and I always jump right when a raged FP is about to hit me so it will propel me forward. I've just never seen an FP knock a level 6...
  17. Big_BenKYS

Server Killing Floor dedicated server problem?!?!?

I am having this very same problem, I can host listen servers just fine but hosting a ded server is not working even though I followed all steps, set up a static ip, and have ports forwarded correctly. I also disable my firewall while hosting but it still doesn't work. I can see my server...
  18. Big_BenKYS

Lately I've been hosting listen servers to play with some friends so we don't have to worry about pubs, and I've been noticing all kinds of bugs on listen servers that aren't on dedicated. The biggest one I've noticed is that Berserker's damage resistance does not seem to apply to Fleshpounds...
  19. Big_BenKYS

I was curious about the Fleshpound frustration mechanics, I was playing with someone who said that dealing damage in any way to the FP will reset the frustration meter, but I didn't think this was true. Can you clear that up for me? This person was basically pegging an FP with the 9 mill every...
  20. Big_BenKYS

Also, is there a specific spot there the Scrake's head hitbox goes when he is stunned? When he bends his head down it is in the right spot, but I've noticed when he looks left to right I can't seem to hit his head right away and I have to wait til he looks over the second time, right before...