• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Woodchuck

Final Map KF-BadDream

Hi community, I moved that map here from the beta section because I'm no longer working on it. The map is pretty small but playable and there shouldn't be any major bugs so I think the map fits in this section :). If you should still find any bugs or exploits I'll fix them for granted ;)...
  2. Woodchuck

Beta Map KF-DismalScenery

Next one :D: I was rummaged through some websites for an inspiration for my next level (I had an idea before but it doesn't fit to Killing Floor). I got stuck in a Silent Hill wiki (hm that's often my source of inspiration - along with the voice of Aaron Lewis :D) when I found that picture...
  3. Woodchuck

Beta Map KF-BadDream

Hi community, after KF-Desperation this is my second KF map i post here. I know the name of the map is a bit boring but i'm really bad with such things :o. Maybe the map will be renamed later. Unfortunately i'm unable to upload some screenshots or even the map files at the moment but i'll...
  4. Woodchuck

Beta Map KF-Desperation

Hi, ok first of all, my english is realy bad. I