• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Woodchuck

Beta Map KF-SwiftBoxyDeath

:D I'm pretty sure the boss fight is epic on that map. Hm, I think I should play KF again.
  2. Woodchuck

Beta Map Kf-alttp-zelda

Ah great. I'll give it a try as soon as possible.
  3. Woodchuck

Beta Map Kf-alttp-zelda

Thats cool :D Is it possible to enter the buildings?
  4. Woodchuck

Beta Map KF-SunnyLandSanitarium

Looks pretty funny :D. I love that kind of dark and creepy maps.
  5. Woodchuck

Beta Map KF-Y-junction

No Problem :D I'll test it again this evening
  6. Woodchuck

Beta Map Nightmare in the Skatepark BETA

Damned that looks so awesome. I don't know where that red fog comes from but thats not importend anyway. It looks like a hellish skatepark.
  7. Woodchuck

Beta Map KF-Y-junction

Ok I gave it a 4 wave run. First of all I have to say, the map is really fun. It's quite dark so stalker and creeper are hard to see. Here are some bugs I found: The wall, seen on your last screenshot, flickers. I think you put 2 of there wall static meshes into each other. Are the...
  8. Woodchuck

Beta Map KF-ProvingGrounds Beta 1.0.0

Please post some screenshots. Not much people will download a map without seeing some pictures first.
  9. Woodchuck

Beta Map KF-Y-junction

Hi Bo-si, is the whole map just this small area seen on the screenshot? If not, could you please upload some other screenshots? When you do so, I promise that I try the map and post a feedback ;).
  10. Woodchuck

Final Map KF-Shipment

ok :D
  11. Woodchuck

Final Map KF-Shipment

Did you fix the bug with the non-solid fork-lift truck in the trader area?
  12. Woodchuck

Final Map KF-Shipment

Great map man. The area is pretty small and you have to be careful that you will not be surrounded. Go on with your great work. :D
  13. Woodchuck

Beta Map KF-DismalScenery

Thanks ;)
  14. Woodchuck

Beta Map KF-Shipment

Looks really great :D I'll give it a try when I'm back home and post a little feedback.
  15. Woodchuck

Thanks for testing the map :D Yes, the map will be much bigger. Currently I don't have much time for mapping but I'll finish the level bit by bit.
  16. Woodchuck

Beta Map KF-Forest

I testet the map and I have to say... it's like... a cold bottle of beer that never runs out... oh no... it's like two of those bottles :D Everything looks so realistic and the details are amazing. I really love that faint colors. Maybe in 40
  17. Woodchuck

Beta Map KF-Forest

Yeahhhh it's finaly out :D The screenshots look amazing and I'll give it a try as soon as I'm home :)
  18. Woodchuck

19. Woodchuck

Level Design [WIP] KF-Quarantine

Wow the screenshots are realy amazing. Especially the last one ;). I'll check the map as soon as it's released.
  20. Woodchuck

The next release lies ahead :). I added (and deleted) a couple of meshes to fill the scenery a little. I also fixed a bug (and some minor annoyances) with / at / on (what's the right word :confused:) the trader doors. I will upload the new file and some screenshot this evening (