• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. E

Mod: Voting Handler Fix

as soon as i enable this mod my fastredirect gets ****ed up i have reinstalled about 4 times my server
  2. E

Server xadmin.ini not being created?

sorry for gravedigging but i have exactly the same issue and im running on debian can anyone please provide some help??
  3. E

KF KF Unplayable bug

i was staff on IGC community the best servers i
  4. E

Paid for a game I can't play....

as i see, it might be a problem with your graphics card :( had the same issue with an intel card you should try this http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=30754 remember that directx8 has less requirements :)
  5. E

KF Stuck at connecting to custom servers

same here but in my case it happens on every single server >.<
  6. E

Mod: Voting Handler Fix

i was wondering i just use this mutator to make it multi-difficulty in other words people can vote the same map list but, they can choose the difficulty however it disabled the perks unless it takes some time to load them wich i doubt since everytime i join to the server my perks get loaded in...
  7. E

Beta Map KF-Japanese_Garden

who cares how many posts do i have ??? im not with violent language ^^ they were expressions idiot and by the way i dont consider 2 posts is bad at least i dont pretent to post useless crap like u already did since u are totally off-topic :) @Gaiver cool now i can donwload it from gamefront...
  8. E

Beta Map KF-Japanese_Garden

wow man no offense but fk off with the hoster of the map why didnt you used something like mediafire or so ... im not russian and i dont really understand a sh*t of that site
  9. E

Could not spawn a GUI Controller!

sorry to bring to live this old thread but this answer is totally wrong thats because u guys missed some params (also in KF) when coding the game so when u change the language to spanish (for example) u get this annoying message :) just set language as english and use ur steam in english aswell...