• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Extension7

What We Are Up To - New Hardware To The Front

Neat. How will these be introduced into the stock game?
  2. Extension7

Immersion Overhaul Mutator Information

You guys are scaring me.
  3. Extension7

RS Faction A vs Faction B: Crowd-Source Brainstorm

Germans vs Americans would definitely make this game span across so many amazing theatres, it'll be amazing if we can do this. As for suggestions, I'd probably say that the main priorities would be voice lines, uniforms, and weapon handling (in reference to Moskeeto's post). And then tack on...
  4. Extension7

Rising Storm Game Of The Year Update Trailer

Really nice trailer, can't wait to play this update at the end of the week! Thanks for pretty much assisting all the teams and map makers and then incorporating it as official content TWI.
  5. Extension7

Games getting boring

Pretty much this. But OT, games do get boring after a while, but it's really all about the communities and groups of people you play it with. The enjoyment of pubbing can scale far an wide, and that enjoyment doesn't last forever if there is any. I played UT2004 for probably 6 or so years, I...
  6. Extension7

What the community is up to - Vehicles ;)

This really stood out me, makes me realize why a lot of developers tend to keep their mouths shut because 3 or 4 years down the line people will still whine when you said that you'd try to get 2 new tanks and transports in the game 4 or 5 months post release. I appreciate your work you do TWI...
  7. Extension7

Level Design Fallen Fighters Extended Edition

Poking my head out here for a bit, just wanted to say the map looks really neat, an expanded FF would make a great map! Your screens look beautiful although I agree with Nikita, just on the dirt trenches though, I really like those wooden ones :D Might hop on to play once you get a beta going.
  8. Extension7

Level Design [MAP-WIP] - Train

This is pretty neat, if it could make stops, maybe have an interiors and be a tad bit wider it could make for a pretty dynamic map addition similar to how a small train was a cap zone in one of those BF4 maps. Except instead of it being a cap zone it could be used as an alternative to transports...
  9. Extension7

The Popsmoke Mod team has released an In Country: Vietnam - Gameplay Teaser

Awesome to see this! I'm actually glad that there is still large content coming out past RS, looking forward to playing this when available ^^
  10. Extension7

COD Ghost and BF4

Haven't posted here in a while, but I might as well share some opinions on the topic since I have some time. I love RO2, I logged in a solid 300 some hours on this game not including the beta testing I did before release, the beta testing for updates to RO2, and the alpha/beta testing for RS...
  11. Extension7

What We Are Up To - PAX Edition Betio and Skirmish

Good news, but I have a question. Is there going to be a noticable difference between the skirmish mode and just playing with AI?
  12. Extension7

Steam cards

I've made about $12 so far on selling 50+ cards. I have a couple foils and booster packs and I'm waiting to see if they go up in price. I've bought quite a nice amount of 75% off games meanwhile.
  13. Extension7

When are we getting new tanks?

I'm kind of sad about it as well. I kind of drifted off the game myself because I just got sort of tired with the infantry combat, nothing wrong with it but it's just that having some decent varied CA combat would take this game to a whole other level, maybe some different weapons for the HoS...
  14. Extension7

Level Design [WIP] RSTE-PhosphatePlant

I've been lurking for ages, but this looks really nice. I hope to play it soon!
  15. Extension7

RO2 Are you,s adding tanks or not?

I think lighter tank combat is interesting so the pacific might help with that, having some fast loading cardboard tanks could be fun to advance with infantry, I never really liked heavies or mediums in CA too much anyways.
  16. Extension7

Declutter My HUD Mutator - Try it out!

Thanks for the great mut! Awaiting whitelisting, hopefully will be so after my exams
  17. Extension7

RO2 No M3, M3A1 GREASE GUN!

Well they did say there would be surprises in the SDK ;)
  18. Extension7

What happened to Betio?

I don't think I can answer any of your questions due to the NDA not being fully lifted for the Alpha testers last time I checked, we can't talk about previous builds unless it was already stated somewhere (why I can confirm about tunnels in Iwo) I'm pretty sure spawn bunkers as a whole were...
  19. Extension7

RS American Helmets

Agreed
  20. Extension7

What happened to Betio?

It was already confirmed somewhere in the beta testing forums that there were tunnels in Iwo once, but they didn't work out too well in terms of balance I guess. I loved those tunnels, hopefully they will be implemented in the SDK for the mappers to try to make a fun map with tunnels and caves.