• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. SIMOX

Insane Audio stuttering

Well the stuttering is still kinda there after the patch but less of it. It still happens sometimes but it's way better now than it was before.
  2. SIMOX

Insane Audio stuttering

Game runs on about 35-40 frames/second and sound is fine durring trader, but as soon as killing starts the audio becomes unlistenable. It stutters so much that you can't hear anything. It's just stuttering noise that is raping my ears. The game IS playable but sound is just killing me. I don't...
  3. SIMOX

Killing Floor 2 officially announced!

DLC weapons aren't any better then default game ones anyway. Besides those DLC's probably made the KF2 possible.
  4. SIMOX

Final Map KF-MC-Pharus

Hello once again, since i never managed to release any of my crappy maps i thought i might just do it now. And sorry about the size but textures are 256x256 DX1. KF-MC-Pharus Description: minecraft themed map with a bunch of minecraft stuff. Piston doors, wooden doors, various props, 6...
  5. SIMOX

Level Design 2 Problems

I'm currently having 2 main problems with unreal: First is black textures (As of not lit for some reason) on random BSP brushes. If i manage to fix one brush, that same s*** apears on the other random brushes. It's like some kinda disease. Does unreal have some limited memory or something or...
  6. SIMOX

Level Design KFRandomItemSpawn

Fired up SKD after 2 years of break and thought will finish my Minecraft map. However i can't make Random items spawn inside of the chests. I can spawn ammo, cash, nades or specific weapon pickups inside the welded chests and pick them up if collision radius is about 50 and their physics set to...
  7. SIMOX

Hellride map problem

Joined random server with the Hellride map and it had no textures. So i deleted games cache and then it shows me this message with some "Hellride_T" version missmatch. Although i can see textures normaly in solo mode i just can't join servers with that map now. Before i deleted my cache i tried...
  8. SIMOX

Level Design [WIP] KF-Haze

Is it? I haven't released it yet. I was working on the other map, which will be released soon for sure. Maybe it's not what you expect but... Anyway i don't have much time these days cuz Exams are coming and i am very busy. I may release beta version of this after 3-4 months.
  9. SIMOX

Tactics M32 or L.A.W?

I'd say it depends on what team you are playing.
  10. SIMOX

Achievements?

11. SIMOX

M16a2 DMR

For firebug? U mad? ohh and..
  12. SIMOX

Level Design KF-Bunker[Endless]

You're welcome.
  13. SIMOX

Easy to Implement! Need Badly!

For me, bigger problem is when you throw a grenade while someone is standing behind you. Then you blow up, because grenade somehow stucks.
  14. SIMOX

[Mutator] Infected soldiers

Yeah, i met LAW dude few days ago, and then BAAAMMM.. i did back flip and landed on the floor with my limbs scattered around.
  15. SIMOX

Level Design Teleporters/Portals?

wait, wait. So you have to press "Use" to teleport? That doesn't fit for me. And how that solution for not blocking teleporter exactly works? Are you get teleported when speciments press "use" or they spawn on your head? Oh and btw, teleport from Deck 16 works like a charm. (#1 suggestion)
  16. SIMOX

Thanks XD. Stupid me, forgot about that map. lol
  17. SIMOX

Soo.. I need to make a teleporter, portal whatever. How i do that? I know it is possible because i saw a map with it but i can't remember the name. Also, will speciments go through it? Like will they know where to go if the player is on the other side of the portal?
  18. SIMOX

Beta Map kf-minecraft

Lol, that is Lvl 19 SS
  19. SIMOX

Final Map KF-Arcade-Scatepark-FIN[DARK]

It is whitelisted