• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Zaku212

[WEAPON] Moss12

Just tried this, No other gun in kf makes such a satifying sound :P
  2. Zaku212

Left for Dead makeover

Gorefast is nice as the hunter, the animation matches the blade arm pretty well, and what about a brute for the charger?
  3. Zaku212

Mysterious picture!

And a sleigh being pulled by flying crawlers is sillouetted against the full moon...
  4. Zaku212

Custom Shop Mutator...

It's a great idea :) hoping for it to be whited :D
  5. Zaku212

Squad Wolfpackclan.com Be Part of the Wolfpack!

Ello lads, you've probably played with me a couple of times.. just wanted to say your work on the brute is very nice, and your outlook as a group is refreshingly nice to see. :) Plus hi to Zeron, make sure he keeps away from the jerky while playing!
  6. Zaku212

Why do people prefer british weapons?

Or we could be really out there, and off point and very unrealistic and feck in a tavor :P or a Mg42 Or a lovely little G36
  7. Zaku212

Tactics Small Team Tactics

Well the 2 person sharpy/ commando works fine.. but the commando is easily replacable with demo or firebug.. firebug being my preference. The sharpy can be replaced with a support depending on the difficulty
  8. Zaku212

Tactics Future LAW tactics

Suck on this! *fires flying dildo of death*
  9. Zaku212

Surprise...

Oh dear, it appears to be infectious... *much mirth*
  10. Zaku212

Bloody hell

They appear to be large vibrating schlongs...I think we should all run away.. it doesn't look like he's lubed them...
  11. Zaku212

Money for damage, not kills

Well of course it'd work on a huge open map, with plenty of places to run away to.. i meant in most conditions.. you really don't often get the luxury of a second headshot unless you were pretty sharpish with the first...
  12. Zaku212

Bloody hell

Well to be frank i like using the flamer as a weapon for the medic, cos theres no point in me lugging around a Xbow when i have 3+ lvl6 sharpies around..
  13. Zaku212

What should I choose?

Well in that respect, I dunno about you, but not getting hit is my number 1 priority, and when it comes to sweeping away a mob, either a hunting shotgun or a flamer will clear out fast, but flamer is my preference.
  14. Zaku212

A Dog Like Zed?

So we're looking at something like a Mini-patty?
  15. Zaku212

Bloody hell

It's ok, but it defeats the purpose of the perk. Why play Fb if you're not gonna use a flamer?
  16. Zaku212

Tactics Commando Tips

Xbow as a commando? and selfkilling... thats pretty scummy play.. You're a commando, you have no need for a Xbow, you're there to keep the thrash away from the slower and heavier hitters. When i'm playing commando, i either stick near to the demo to spot stalkers and kill things through the...
  17. Zaku212

2D Art KF Fan Art

If I could do them justice i would love to model those.. but alas i'm needing to get my hands on Maya as blender is annoying me atm..
  18. Zaku212

Gunslinger Perk - Yes or No?

Love you dude :D /Thread.