• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. B

Semi-auto snipers

Is it just my bad luck or is the scoped SVT significantly less accurate than the Mosin sniper? I don't get to play sniper very often but the couple of times I've tried the scoped SVT (included a time or two picking one up from a fallen comrade) I missed shots I thought would be easy kills, based...
  2. B

Direct3D problems

I can't run the game in Direct3D mode (regular or 9) without guaranteeing a crash within at most a couple of minutes of play. Usually I get a general protection fault and crash to desktop; sometimes the whole game locks up and I have to reboot. I'm trying to run with settings at "normal" rather...
  3. B

voice chat

I don't want to hear it; for me it makes the game unplayable. Please tell me there's some way to turn it off.
  4. B

Frustrated

Let me start off by saying I've played the mod for the past few months and I'm a big fan of this game, in concept. I bought UT2004 just so I could play the mod, and I created a Steam account just so I could play Ostfront. I'm more of a "simmer" than a "gamer," with IL2/Forgotten Battles/Pacific...