• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Leto Atreides

MKB42 was at Stalingrad!

War documentaries often use footage that isn't accurate. As an example, the narrator will say that the germans are attacking and footage of german soldiers running will be shown. Even if it's from a completely different battle.
  2. Leto Atreides

RS There's SL1 and then there's the other Squad Leaders...

The squad menu shouldn't be hidden as it is right now. The majority of players don't even know about it. Why not make the squad screen pop up after a role has been selected to then force the player to pick his squad before spawning?
  3. Leto Atreides

MamayevKurgan engineer objectives make no sense?

Ok...I have played this map plenty of times, but I never got this. Why are defending Russian engineers tasked to destroy their own bunkers in order to get point while the attacking germans are penalised for it? Aren't these objective inverted?
  4. Leto Atreides

Different attitude towards TK'ing lately?

I sometimes get angry and do not forgive when the person TKs me in spawn or if they start by wounding me and then proceed to finish me off without ever realising I'm on their side.
  5. Leto Atreides

Wheres our promised mac red orchestra 2?!?!?!?!?

If you want to play games. Don't buy a Mac. It's a great way to throw money out the windows though.
  6. Leto Atreides

uhh why did my circus event dissappear?

My killing Floor also downloaded an "update" this morning. The Summer sideshow is gone and Glados is the trader. Getting really tired of that BS with Tripwire Games on Steam.
  7. Leto Atreides

Killing Floor Summer Sideshow Event 2012!

I think the game's weapon selection has jumped the shark with the new guns. Especially the horrible sounding sci-fi medic gun.
  8. Leto Atreides

Squad Leaders should get more points.

People can run between MGs and ammo depot for an entire rounds and make hundreds of points too. That's no reason to remove the +5 points. If the good side effects outweighs the bad...
  9. Leto Atreides

Has anyone ever seen the vote kick works? I haven't.

First of all, the vote kick procedure is too complicated, it's hidden behind layers of menu and the name of the person you want to kick doesn't appear on the player list half of the time. Then there's the number of votes needed which is way too high. Just now, we couldn't kick a griefer who...
  10. Leto Atreides

I think it would be better if someone played SL for points rather than not playing SL at all. Which is what happens nowadays. The SL spots are often vacant or taken by people who just want an smg.
  11. Leto Atreides

Are the commander's kill points + objective bonuses "free" points as well? All he did was click on my mark and pick one type of arty. One or 2 good arty strikes will send the TL's personnal score through the roof and the SL will get nothing for it. It would be a choice to make. Get right...
  12. Leto Atreides

Cool, then completely remove the points for everybody. By the way, nice reply to my small suggestion coming from someone who joined the forum just a month ago to start a mega thread about an hypothetic "authentic realism mode" that would change nearly every possible detail about the current...
  13. Leto Atreides

Whenever I play a good squad leader by giving arty coordinates, providing smoke cover and a spawn close to the action, I get nothing in return. Shouldn't SL be rewarded with kill assist (+1) when the commander is using their coordinates for arty? Maybe each successful squad member spawn...
  14. Leto Atreides

The "What's Worse" poll about SLs and Commander!

So 75% of players who answered the poll so far prefer to have no commander or SL at all rather than having inexperienced ones? Excuse me, but that's retarded.
  15. Leto Atreides

The problems with Pistols:

The leveling requirements of all the weapons should be adjusted IMHO, but it's too late for that now.
  16. Leto Atreides

Why is classic mode so dead?

Kinda like George Lucas and his original Star Wars trilogy.
  17. Leto Atreides

Do you care about the progression system?

I don't like it. Progression is way too slow. In Call of Duty or Battelfield, you unlock something for nearly every round you play online. Especially when you are getting started. I haven't unlocked anything in R02 after 108 hours. I'm still grinding my PPSH to level 25 so I can finally...
  18. Leto Atreides

Why is classic mode so dead?

Maybe most of the players who would have loved classic mode gave up on RO2 months ago and never came back. I had given up on RO2 and I only came back because Steam updated my game and I was wondering why the download took so long. That's when I found out about some of the changes.
  19. Leto Atreides

Not every one can play the Germans

No matter what anyone says and the changes that Tripwire has made to the map, Comissar's House has always been a shooting gallery for the German team. An handful of germans soldiers can defend D forever because they have a crystal clear view of the spawning Russians while the russians have to...